By Reem
Posts Custom
Lauren wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:53:07 pm
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:51:46 pm
Lauren wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:48:01 pm

Lol I know, at that point I kind of knew I wasn't going to make it to the end so I figured I didn't really have anything to lose by just going wherever lol. And it's chill, I'm so happy I don't have to watch my tongue to avoid offending people now :crine:
Nah, you're in great company lol At least with me anyway :kiss: Sorry for the targets at council, was trying to send messages to people lol I think it was subtle for sure
Lol every time you did it I was like "No. Reem. Bad!" :rofl:
I have no fucks left LMFAO

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Matty
Custom Posts
fuck i wish it was like any other person. michelle and chris are the last people im pulling for. if randy and/or ron make final tribal im voting the other option lmao idc if its gillian
Reem, Lauren liked this

Matty

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Lauren
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:55:13 pm
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:51:46 pm

Nah, you're in great company lol At least with me anyway :kiss: Sorry for the targets at council, was trying to send messages to people lol I think it was subtle for sure
Hahaha as if I'm not about to be the same way LMAO
Reem liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Matty wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:56:37 pm fuck i wish it was like any other person. michelle and chris are the last people im pulling for. if randy and/or ron make final tribal im voting the other option lmao idc if its gillian
OMG SAME
Matty liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Lauren
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:57:13 pm
Matty wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:56:37 pm fuck i wish it was like any other person. michelle and chris are the last people im pulling for. if randy and/or ron make final tribal im voting the other option lmao idc if its gillian
OMG SAME
Yeah those are my big ones. Everyone else just talked about moves but never followed through at all. And I think they all really think they have a shot too.
Matty liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Lauren wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:56:38 pm

The first day was rough for me, not even gonna lie. The one good thing for me was reuniting with Susie, my true #1. Everything else on that first day was rough AF. After that though I was just like.......Imma make the best of this shit.
Susie liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Lauren wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:58:05 pm
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:57:13 pm
OMG SAME
Yeah those are my big ones. Everyone else just talked about moves but never followed through at all. And I think they all really think they have a shot too.
GOAT.UPRISING. F6 is gonna be lit though
Matty liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Gary Hogeboom wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:59:19 pm I'm late but OMG Lauren so sorry to see you here. Your confessionals were my fave.
Aight, Lauren, now you GOTTA tell us some snarkiness lol :100:

Reem

• Alumni
By Lauren
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:58:40 pm

The first day was rough for me, not even gonna lie. The one good thing for me was reuniting with Susie, my true #1. Everything else on that first day was rough AF. After that though I was just like.......Imma make the best of this shit.
Aw I'm sorry! And it's kinda rough but also I knew it was happening so I accepted it a while ago. Doesn't mean I didn't try my best to get something else going but :rofl:

Lauren

• Alumni
By Lauren
Posts Custom
Gary Hogeboom wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:59:19 pm I'm late but OMG Lauren so sorry to see you here. Your confessionals were my fave.
Awww thanks! I just let it all out lol

Lauren

• Alumni
By Matty
Posts Custom
im so excited to hear those podcasts once the season is ever. i have a feeling i wasn't too well received lol, but i want to hear everything that was happening behind the scenes
Reem, Lauren liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Lauren
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:01:09 pm
Lol hold on, I'll see if I can find a good confessional for y'all. I pretty much just ranted about how much I couldn't stand people the whole time.
Reem liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Lauren wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:01:15 pm
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:58:40 pm

Aw I'm sorry! And it's kinda rough but also I knew it was happening so I accepted it a while ago. Doesn't mean I didn't try my best to get something else going but :rofl:
Hey, you did well! If it wasn't Michelle I was rooting for you as my second. And I mean......you got me out, sooooooooo that's a thing lol Still salty G didn't play her damn idol on me :crine:

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:01:51 pm im so excited to hear those podcasts once the season is ever. i have a feeling i wasn't too well received lol, but i want to hear everything that was happening behind the scenes
OMG SAME

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Lauren wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:02:25 pm
Lol hold on, I'll see if I can find a good confessional for y'all. I pretty much just ranted about how much I couldn't stand people the whole time.
I'll pull one from New Taraku for you that I think you'll enjoy lol

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:03:36 pm

fokzivmsgc;sa,jcpa',cojgs;mvoizvsei'jaoksz;gzms;mz' ,gmjkemtp,
CAgk'sz,gjrs,gmdsgk;lrsjv',ajvta',

That's me expressing my frustration over these stupid ass men. I swear, HOW CAN I WORK WITH ANY OF YOU IF YOU'RE OFFLINE. I WILL MAKE A MOVE WITH YOU.

God Fucking Dammit. :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun:

^New Taraku in a nutshell

Reem

• Alumni
By Matty
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:04:41 pm

That's me expressing my frustration over these stupid ass men. I swear, HOW CAN I WORK WITH ANY OF YOU IF YOU'RE OFFLINE. I WILL MAKE A MOVE WITH YOU.

i know this isnt directed at me some ima just assume this was before i joined icon_unsure

Matty

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Matty wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:06:58 pm

i know this isnt directed at me some ima just assume this was before i joined icon_unsure
This was like RIGHT after you joined us, but not directed towards you at all lol Marcus, Ron, and Charlie were just....NEVER ON. It was insane.

Reem

• Alumni
By Lauren
Custom Posts

Omg I love it :rofl: Reading mine back I'm such a bitch omg but here are some fun ones.

"And RON is on my hit-list. I should have seen it coming and I didn't and I'm pissed because we saved him on old Taraku and this is how he repaid me. AND he's the only one who didn't bother to not even apologize, but to not even say anything to me after the vote. So I'm mad at him."

"Right now my biggest competition is Reem and Matty. Matty because he's a snake and Reem because she's smart. Her plan to get me to turn on the guys is a really good move as it makes me vulnerable (especially since they've shot down my name before) and puts a dent in my relationships should she want to take me further. I just don't like being someone's puppet so I'm going to do what I have to do to survive and ensure that she doesn't make it far enough where cutting me is a viable option for her."

"Gillian gave me a bit of attitude this morning though. SHE messaged ME this morning so I gave the normal pleasantries, she asked how I felt about the challenge later and I said I was excited and her answer is "Mhm". Like, she's the one that initiated the conversation to begin with so I feel like she could have at least maybe tried a little bit? And THEN because I was willing to give it another try because I'm bored and wanted to procrastinate I asked how she felt about the rankings and if anything surprised her and her answer is "Yes. But I'm sure you weren't surprised". What is that supposed to mean? And here it gets better! I was answered and said top and bottom didn't surprise me but the middle did a little and she goes (and this is copy and paste quote from the chat) "Well I'm not after learning info. About other alliances". So now I'm frustrated because 1. I wasn't in an alliance with her at all 2. I feel like she's just assuming that the top x people were working together and 3. don't give me attitude when you're the one that reached out to me. For all she knows I could have rated her near the top. So I'm done playing nice with her and claws are coming out."

There's a loottttt on Gillian and Ron. Ron was top of my hit list lol
Matty, Gary Hogeboom liked this

Lauren

• Alumni