By Matty
Posts Custom
omg i was just looking through mine and found this

"so im minding my business and come on to see michelle frantically begging for her life in the game.. what the fuck? apparently marcus of all people created a plan to go after her and REEM relayed it back and included my name in it. i was a little worried that it could ruin my relationship with mich/lauren, so i felt the need to reinforce that relationship with a three person alliance. im still not sure how much they trust me, but they seem thankful to have me and thats all that matters. i do plan on putting my trust into them and going for with them, i havent lied at all to them. im just not sure they believe me when different stories are coming their way from a bunch of different people. marcus is being really messy, and it could be the reason he leaves before ron. we'll just have to see how the next few hours go down."

what the fuck happened w that honestly i forgot about it.. was it real or were yall trying to push the target on marcus?
Lauren liked this

Matty

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Reem
Custom Posts
Lauren wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:09:50 pm
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:04:41 pm
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:03:36 pm

I'll pull one from New Taraku for you that I think you'll enjoy lol
fokzivmsgc;sa,jcpa',cojgs;mvoizvsei'jaoksz;gzms;mz' ,gmjkemtp,
CAgk'sz,gjrs,gmdsgk;lrsjv',ajvta',

That's me expressing my frustration over these stupid ass men. I swear, HOW CAN I WORK WITH ANY OF YOU IF YOU'RE OFFLINE. I WILL MAKE A MOVE WITH YOU.

God Fucking Dammit. :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun:

^New Taraku in a nutshell
Omg I love it :rofl: Reading mine back I'm such a bitch omg but here are some fun ones.

"And RON is on my hit-list. I should have seen it coming and I didn't and I'm pissed because we saved him on old Taraku and this is how he repaid me. AND he's the only one who didn't bother to not even apologize, but to not even say anything to me after the vote. So I'm mad at him."

"Right now my biggest competition is Reem and Matty. Matty because he's a snake and Reem because she's smart. Her plan to get me to turn on the guys is a really good move as it makes me vulnerable (especially since they've shot down my name before) and puts a dent in my relationships should she want to take me further. I just don't like being someone's puppet so I'm going to do what I have to do to survive and ensure that she doesn't make it far enough where cutting me is a viable option for her."

"Gillian gave me a bit of attitude this morning though. SHE messaged ME this morning so I gave the normal pleasantries, she asked how I felt about the challenge later and I said I was excited and her answer is "Mhm". Like, she's the one that initiated the conversation to begin with so I feel like she could have at least maybe tried a little bit? And THEN because I was willing to give it another try because I'm bored and wanted to procrastinate I asked how she felt about the rankings and if anything surprised her and her answer is "Yes. But I'm sure you weren't surprised". What is that supposed to mean? And here it gets better! I was answered and said top and bottom didn't surprise me but the middle did a little and she goes (and this is copy and paste quote from the chat) "Well I'm not after learning info. About other alliances". So now I'm frustrated because 1. I wasn't in an alliance with her at all 2. I feel like she's just assuming that the top x people were working together and 3. don't give me attitude when you're the one that reached out to me. For all she knows I could have rated her near the top. So I'm done playing nice with her and claws are coming out."

There's a loottttt on Gillian and Ron. Ron was top of my hit list lol
Omg hahahaha This is gold. I have a lot on Aurora, because I thought she fucking hated me (learned she didn't and now we're reunited too :heart: ) and I have like 2 on Matty I think about how I felt he and Chris were the only ones I could beat.

AND i have a lot on susie because I fangirled over her and also talked about how she scared me lol I think i have like 1 or 2 on Michelle. Also have a ton on the clusterfuck that was my alliances HAHAHAHAHAHA I do have a few subsections on Gillian...but they're not endearing.
Lauren, Aurora, Matty liked this

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Reem
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:13:44 pm
Lauren wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:09:50 pm
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:04:41 pm

fokzivmsgc;sa,jcpa',cojgs;mvoizvsei'jaoksz;gzms;mz' ,gmjkemtp,
CAgk'sz,gjrs,gmdsgk;lrsjv',ajvta',

That's me expressing my frustration over these stupid ass men. I swear, HOW CAN I WORK WITH ANY OF YOU IF YOU'RE OFFLINE. I WILL MAKE A MOVE WITH YOU.

God Fucking Dammit. :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun:

^New Taraku in a nutshell
Omg I love it :rofl: Reading mine back I'm such a bitch omg but here are some fun ones.

"And RON is on my hit-list. I should have seen it coming and I didn't and I'm pissed because we saved him on old Taraku and this is how he repaid me. AND he's the only one who didn't bother to not even apologize, but to not even say anything to me after the vote. So I'm mad at him."

"Right now my biggest competition is Reem and Matty. Matty because he's a snake and Reem because she's smart. Her plan to get me to turn on the guys is a really good move as it makes me vulnerable (especially since they've shot down my name before) and puts a dent in my relationships should she want to take me further. I just don't like being someone's puppet so I'm going to do what I have to do to survive and ensure that she doesn't make it far enough where cutting me is a viable option for her."

"Gillian gave me a bit of attitude this morning though. SHE messaged ME this morning so I gave the normal pleasantries, she asked how I felt about the challenge later and I said I was excited and her answer is "Mhm". Like, she's the one that initiated the conversation to begin with so I feel like she could have at least maybe tried a little bit? And THEN because I was willing to give it another try because I'm bored and wanted to procrastinate I asked how she felt about the rankings and if anything surprised her and her answer is "Yes. But I'm sure you weren't surprised". What is that supposed to mean? And here it gets better! I was answered and said top and bottom didn't surprise me but the middle did a little and she goes (and this is copy and paste quote from the chat) "Well I'm not after learning info. About other alliances". So now I'm frustrated because 1. I wasn't in an alliance with her at all 2. I feel like she's just assuming that the top x people were working together and 3. don't give me attitude when you're the one that reached out to me. For all she knows I could have rated her near the top. So I'm done playing nice with her and claws are coming out."

There's a loottttt on Gillian and Ron. Ron was top of my hit list lol
Omg hahahaha This is gold. I have a lot on Aurora, because I thought she fucking hated me (learned she didn't and now we're reunited too :heart: ) and I have like 2 on Matty I think about how I felt he and Chris were the only ones I could beat.

AND i have a lot on susie because I fangirled over her and also talked about how she scared me lol I think i have like 1 or 2 on Michelle. Also have a ton on the clusterfuck that was my alliances HAHAHAHAHAHA I do have a few subsections on Gillian...but they're not endearing.
*couldn't FFS I still can't type

Reem

• Alumni
By Lauren
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:10:41 pm omg i was just looking through mine and found this

"so im minding my business and come on to see michelle frantically begging for her life in the game.. what the fuck? apparently marcus of all people created a plan to go after her and REEM relayed it back and included my name in it. i was a little worried that it could ruin my relationship with mich/lauren, so i felt the need to reinforce that relationship with a three person alliance. im still not sure how much they trust me, but they seem thankful to have me and thats all that matters. i do plan on putting my trust into them and going for with them, i havent lied at all to them. im just not sure they believe me when different stories are coming their way from a bunch of different people. marcus is being really messy, and it could be the reason he leaves before ron. we'll just have to see how the next few hours go down."

what the fuck happened w that honestly i forgot about it.. was it real or were yall trying to push the target on marcus?
Omg I forgot that was even a thing! Yeah I thought that alliance was bs lol

Lauren

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Matty wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:10:41 pm omg i was just looking through mine and found this

I wanted Ron. I have a confessional about how I felt I couldn't drag Ron or Wardog so I wanted them both gone. I would have preferred Marcus to stick around, but he was never online. Marcus did bring up you in an alliance with him and wanted out Michelle, but that was after I solidified an alliance with Michelle so I couldn't let her go...so Marcus had to go at that point.
Matty liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Matty
Posts Custom
Lauren wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:15:01 pm

at that point i thought it was reem/gillian, you/michelle and chris/marcus and i was trying to play all three sides lmao, but i did want to work with you two the most

Matty

• Alumni
By Ziggy Lichman
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Lauren wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:15:49 pm
Ziggy Lichman wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:14:40 pm MY WINNER PICK DEAD! This is so depressing what a queen.
Lol it's depressing to me too don't worry! :crine:
It's ok you share my all star placement which is basically way better than winning. U slayed, sorry for the late praise
Lauren liked this

Ziggy Lichman

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Reem
Posts Custom
Matty wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:16:45 pm

at that point i thought it was reem/gillian, you/michelle and chris/marcus and i was trying to play all three sides lmao, but i did want to work with you two the most
Lol Yeah, me and Michelle tried to maintain our status of "not working together" for as long as possible, but the aurora vote sort of fucked that up.

Reem

• Alumni
By Matty
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:18:46 pm

Lol Yeah, me and Michelle tried to maintain our status of "not working together" for as long as possible, but the aurora vote sort of fucked that up.
i think the aurora vote fucked up a lot more than just that :hurt:
Reem liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Matty wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:19:47 pm
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:18:46 pm

i think the aurora vote fucked up a lot more than just that :hurt:
It did :sob: :sob: :sob:

Reem

• Alumni
By Lauren
Custom Posts
Oh! I have two tidbits that I'm remembering as I go through your guys' old posts roasting me lol.

1. Gilly lost her shit on me after Reem's vote. She literally messaged me going "How does Eric's dick taste?" and ripped me a new one lol.

2. I literally just forgot this one. It was information having to do with the guys. Maybe it'll come back maybe not haha
Reem liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Matty
Custom Posts
Lauren wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:21:49 pm Oh! I have two tidbits that I'm remembering as I go through your guys' old posts roasting me lol.

1. Gilly lost her shit on me after Reem's vote. She literally messaged me going "How does Eric's dick taste?" and ripped me a new one lol.

2. I literally just forgot this one. It was information having to do with the guys. Maybe it'll come back maybe not haha
lmao i do not miss gilly coming into my messages aggressively every 20 minutes.. love her tho
Reem liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Lauren wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:21:49 pm Oh! I have two tidbits that I'm remembering as I go through your guys' old posts roasting me lol.

Omg Gillllllllllyyyyyyy :heart: Imma miss that bitch.

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Matty wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:23:33 pm

lmao i do not miss gilly coming into my messages aggressively every 20 minutes.. love her tho
Bruhhhhhhhhhhhhh

did we live the SAME FUCKING LIFE IN STRANDED
Matty liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Matty
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:24:20 pm

Bruhhhhhhhhhhhhh

honestly.. we might have! except you were a little more aware it seems lol. lauren always told me to respond aggressively back but i thought she was with me so i had to always try and calm her down by sending emojis and gifs of hearts and hugs
Reem, Lauren liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Lauren
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:23:53 pm

Omg Gillllllllllyyyyyyy :heart: Imma miss that bitch.
She was soooo upset you got voted out, it really got to her. I felt really bad but also she was being so aggressive so I was also really amused
Reem liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Lauren
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:26:02 pm

Bruhhhhhhhhhhhhh

honestly.. we might have! except you were a little more aware it seems lol. lauren always told me to respond aggressively back but i thought she was with me so i had to always try and calm her down by sending emojis and gifs of hearts and hugs
It happened so often I was DONE lol. I tried really hard at first to keep it cool but eventually I gave in lol
Matty liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Matty
Custom Posts
Lauren wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:27:32 pm
Matty wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:26:02 pm

Bruhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It happened so often I was DONE lol. I tried really hard at first to keep it cool but eventually I gave in lol
shes really lucky im a patient person because... damn

Matty

• Alumni