By Reem
Posts Custom
Can I just ask a question: Why was I targeted so freaking much? It was like..........alllllllll the time. Spill the tea, Lauren. Tell me what I could have done to stay in. Be brutal. Do it.
Lauren liked this

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Matty
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:29:01 pm Can I just ask a question: Why was I targeted so freaking much? It was like..........alllllllll the time. Spill the tea, Lauren. Tell me what I could have done to stay in. Be brutal. Do it.
reem you were running the game what did you expect!!
Lauren liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Matty wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:28:16 pm
Lauren wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:27:32 pm
Matty wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:26:02 pm

honestly.. we might have! except you were a little more aware it seems lol. lauren always told me to respond aggressively back but i thought she was with me so i had to always try and calm her down by sending emojis and gifs of hearts and hugs
It happened so often I was DONE lol. I tried really hard at first to keep it cool but eventually I gave in lol
shes really lucky im a patient person because... damn
I actually am not a patient person in real life, like at all. In fact I lost my shit today at work over my lack of patience....but I really wanted the $100 LOL I was gonna buy a new pair of shoes for my dance gaming. Spoiler alert: Still buying those shoes, got a pay raise HAHAHAHAHAHAHA #NoFucksToGive Turns out though that my patience paid off with Gillian lol The comment is GOLD :fire:
Susie, Matty liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Lauren
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:29:01 pm Can I just ask a question: Why was I targeted so freaking much? It was like..........alllllllll the time. Spill the tea, Lauren. Tell me what I could have done to stay in. Be brutal. Do it.
Straight up for me at least it was because you were really good. You had all the relationships and you were almost always protected. Like if you got to FTC you'd win hands down. The guys desperately wanted a woman out and you were the biggest target out of everyone, especially since it seemed like the other women were really tight around you. I mean other people may have had other reasons but mine was that I had absolutely no shot whatsoever if you were still in the game. I think people would have tried to go for you no matter what unless you agreed to try and vote out one of the ladies.
Susie, Reem liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Reem
Posts Custom
Matty wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:30:00 pm
reem you were running the game what did you expect!!
I expected to last longer LMAO
Lauren liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Lauren
Posts Custom
Lauren wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:32:56 pm
Straight up for me at least it was because you were really good. You had all the relationships and you were almost always protected. Like if you got to FTC you'd win hands down. The guys desperately wanted a woman out and you were the biggest target out of everyone, especially since it seemed like the other women were really tight around you. I mean other people may have had other reasons but mine was that I had absolutely no shot whatsoever if you were still in the game. I think people would have tried to go for you no matter what unless you agreed to try and vote out one of the ladies.
Also because literally everyone loved you! You were absolutely killing it in like every aspect there wasn't any hiding it lol
Reem liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Lauren wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:32:56 pm
Lauren liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Real talk though, what was your response to Gillian's dick question hahahahaha Inquiring minds want to know

Inquiring minds meaning me.

Reem

• Alumni
By Lauren
Custom Posts
I'm sorry Reem I love you!

Also I remembered the tidbit!!! Michelle had me convinced she had my back, like she was the first one to tell me my name came up and everything. Part of why I voted Ron was to try and save her. She had Chris convinced she had my back too though, but he caught on actually. He tried to get me to switch my vote at the last second but I was adamant it wouldn't work and Charlie wouldn't flip anyways.
Reem, Chris liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Lauren
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:36:28 pm Real talk though, what was your response to Gillian's dick question hahahahaha Inquiring minds want to know

Hahaha I was just like "That vote had literally nothing to do with Eric". And she kept going on about how all I do is flip so I kinda gave it back to her and was like "well technically I only flipped once. Every other vote I've pretty much been with the same people". I thought of better responses regarding the dick question but I didn't want to come off too mean to her.
Reem liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Lauren wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:36:33 pm I'm sorry Reem I love you!

Also I remembered the tidbit!!! Michelle had me convinced she had my back, like she was the first one to tell me my name came up and everything. Part of why I voted Ron was to try and save her. She had Chris convinced she had my back too though, but he caught on actually. He tried to get me to switch my vote at the last second but I was adamant it wouldn't work and Charlie wouldn't flip anyways.
So who do you think voted for who? The votes were certainly divided this time, which I thought was weird. Was their concern of an idol? Also, was their any scrambling? I noticed very few people online.

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Lauren wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:38:05 pm
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:36:28 pm Real talk though, what was your response to Gillian's dick question hahahahaha Inquiring minds want to know

Hahaha I was just like "That vote had literally nothing to do with Eric". And she kept going on about how all I do is flip so I kinda gave it back to her and was like "well technically I only flipped once. Every other vote I've pretty much been with the same people". I thought of better responses regarding the dick question but I didn't want to come off too mean to her.
You are a true politician, Lauren! If the pharmacist life doesn't work out, go into politics. :heart: Although with Gillian it's usually best to just go with it lol she holds some grudges. I know she also has a hit list of who voted Susie.
Susie, Lauren liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Lauren
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:38:16 pm

So who do you think voted for who? The votes were certainly divided this time, which I thought was weird. Was their concern of an idol? Also, was their any scrambling? I noticed very few people online.
There may have been concern over an idol on the other side but idk. I know people thought Randy had one and I kinda figured Michelle would if anyone but I honestly don't remember if I ever shared that sentiment with anyone. Gillian was me and I'd assume Chris but he may have flipped when he knew there was no saving me. I have absolutely no idea who threw a vote on Ron. Me was defininitely Michelle and Gilly and some combination of Ron, Charlie and Randy. I don't know if they'd trust Randy but Michelle gave me the idea that they did and I know he was in on the vote me out plan earlier. So I'd guesss it's between him and Ron who was left out of the vote.

Lauren

• Alumni
By Lauren
Posts Custom
Lauren wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:47:23 pm

There may have been concern over an idol on the other side but idk. I know people thought Randy had one and I kinda figured Michelle would if anyone but I honestly don't remember if I ever shared that sentiment with anyone. Gillian was me and I'd assume Chris but he may have flipped when he knew there was no saving me. I have absolutely no idea who threw a vote on Ron. Me was defininitely Michelle and Gilly and some combination of Ron, Charlie and Randy. I don't know if they'd trust Randy but Michelle gave me the idea that they did and I know he was in on the vote me out plan earlier. So I'd guesss it's between him and Ron who was left out of the vote.
And absolutely no scrambling for any of the plans. I was decided on either way early in the morning or last night even so I don't think anyone felt a sense of urgency.

Lauren

• Alumni
By Matty
Custom Posts
Lauren wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:48:22 pm

And absolutely no scrambling for any of the plans. I was decided on either way early in the morning or last night even so I don't think anyone felt a sense of urgency.
thats so annoying ugh i dont want the endgame to be boring and predictable. i hope michelle and gill put their idols to good use and make things happen

Matty

• Alumni
By Lauren
Posts Custom
Matty wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:49:50 pm

thats so annoying ugh i dont want the endgame to be boring and predictable. i hope michelle and gill put their idols to good use and make things happen
I know but honestly no one wanted to flip on them so they sealed their own fate lol.

Lauren

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Lauren wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:48:45 pm Also why was everyone so sure Chris and I had an advantage?
Probably because I thought y'all did LOL Gillian didn't get one for being the top of the 3rd ranking and her name wasn't highlighted. I got a clue for my first ranking (highlighted) and due to Jeff's comments of "it'll be different" or whatever, coupled with the fact your name was highlighted on the second I assumed y'all got some sort of advantage.

And I told like everyone that. I was 100000% convinced you guys got something LMAO
Lauren, Chris liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Susie
Posts Custom
There's a loottttt on Gillian and Ron. Ron was top of my hit list lol
[/quote]

Omg hahahaha This is gold. I have a lot on Aurora, because I thought she fucking hated me (learned she didn't and now we're reunited too :heart: ) and I have like 2 on Matty I think about how I felt he and Chris were the only ones I could beat.

AND i have a lot on susie because I fangirled over her and also talked about how she scared me lol I think i have like 1 or 2 on Michelle. Also have a ton on the clusterfuck that was my alliances HAHAHAHAHAHA I do have a few subsections on Gillian...but they're not endearing.
[/quote]

:loveeyes: :loveeyes:
Lauren liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom

That's boring AF. Geez. There wasn't even anyone online for you to scramble to try to save yourself. That's a pile of :poo:
Matty liked this

Reem

• Alumni