By Charlie
Posts Custom
Danni Boatwright wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:03:10 pm Charlie, how does it feel to finally be immune at a merge tribal?
FINALLY. It feels amazing. I'm looking for a more creative or interesting way to say it but it honestly just feels amazing. Final freaking 5. Only two more boots I might be eligible to be booted from. Such a relief.
Gillian liked this

Charlie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Reem
Custom Posts
Lauren wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:06:21 pm
Ron wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:04:12 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:01:57 pm Ron, at this stage, what's the vote about?
The Vote has shifted to be about who you can get to the end with and also jury threats. You can learn a lot from these emojis.
icon_thumbdown :eyeroll:
:beer: :crown:
Lauren liked this

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Randy
Custom Posts
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:06:12 pm Randy, you get hammered pretty hard by the jury each night, does that make a good case for keeping you around?
I think it makes the best case. I have no reason to not believe that this is how they really feel about my game, and if that is how it will be, then so be it. But that doesn't mean i am going to stop fighting....no matter how hard it gets

Randy

• Alumni
By Chris
Posts Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:04:47 pm Chris, are there players here that are taking up a spot in the final 3 and causing all of the real threats to fight for a spot next to them?
I think there are a few people here who view others as place holders for the end game, but the people don't even realize it. That being said, I've literally heard every name under the sun today so I think it's safe to say we all view each other as threats.
Reem, Ron liked this

Chris

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Chris wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:08:03 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:04:47 pm Chris, are there players here that are taking up a spot in the final 3 and causing all of the real threats to fight for a spot next to them?
I think there are a few people here who view others as place holders for the end game, but the people don't even realize it. That being said, I've literally heard every name under the sun today so I think it's safe to say we all view each other as threats.
:target: :up: :up: :target:

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Randy wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:07:37 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:06:12 pm Randy, you get hammered pretty hard by the jury each night, does that make a good case for keeping you around?
I think it makes the best case. I have no reason to not believe that this is how they really feel about my game, and if that is how it will be, then so be it. But that doesn't mean i am going to stop fighting....no matter how hard it gets
:poo:

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Gillian wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:08:59 pm Image

I'll do this now so I don't forget I'm playing this baby as it's the last time i can and I'm going to F5 :loveeyes:
:mindblown: :mindblown: :mindblown:

Reem

• Alumni
By Ron
Custom Posts
Gillian wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:08:59 pm Image

I'll do this now so I don't forget I'm playing this baby as it's the last time i can and I'm going to F5 :loveeyes:
G-unit said not tonight!!! :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:
Reem liked this

Ron

• Alumni
By Randy
Custom Posts
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:09:00 pm Randy, tonight is the last night idols can be played, has that come up at all around camp?
Well it did, and the fact Gillian just showed hers makes speculation...less needed.

Randy

• Alumni
By Charlie
Posts Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:03:50 pm Alright there comes a point in every season where it's time to make a speech. The alumni know it well... the Scooby Doo Reveal.

This was a phrase coined by Courtney back in Stranded in Peru. At the end of every episode of scooby doo, there was a big reveal where we found out the ghost was actually the janitor or groundskeeper. The same logic applies to stranded. Some players are hiding in the shadows, hoping that they get to the final 3 and reveal their strategy in some grand fashion when really, they were just playing it safe all game long. It's almost always eye-roll-inducing from the jury.

Charlie, who would you say is playing a Scooby-Doo Reveal game?
I have a theory that we are riding around with a van full of Scooby Doo villains right now. I mean no one is bragging about their game. No one is talking about the big moves they made. People aren't discussing jury pitches. I have been saying that everyone here has a bag of tricks they are just waiting to pull out at tribal council.

If I have to pinpoint one I'll say I think our resident goat is waiting to reveal the wolf underneath :devil:
Gillian, Ron liked this

Charlie

• Alumni
By Michelle
Posts Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:05:23 pm Michelle, is there a chance that the jury is manipulating the players in the game to target those who they actually are rooting for?
I think that the jury responding with poop emojis to certain people makes the rest of the people who are still in game feel like they have a better chance against them in the F3. And, similarly when the jury responds positively to people it can paint a bigger target on those same people in-game. Whether or not they do this on purpose, I have no idea.
Chris, Reem liked this

Michelle

• Alumni
By Gillian
Posts Custom
Charlie wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:10:21 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:03:50 pm Alright there comes a point in every season where it's time to make a speech. The alumni know it well... the Scooby Doo Reveal.

This was a phrase coined by Courtney back in Stranded in Peru. At the end of every episode of scooby doo, there was a big reveal where we found out the ghost was actually the janitor or groundskeeper. The same logic applies to stranded. Some players are hiding in the shadows, hoping that they get to the final 3 and reveal their strategy in some grand fashion when really, they were just playing it safe all game long. It's almost always eye-roll-inducing from the jury.

Charlie, who would you say is playing a Scooby-Doo Reveal game?
I have a theory that we are riding around with a van full of Scooby Doo villains right now. I mean no one is bragging about their game. No one is talking about the big moves they made. People aren't discussing jury pitches. I have been saying that everyone here has a bag of tricks they are just waiting to pull out at tribal council.

If I have to pinpoint one I'll say I think our resident goat is waiting to reveal the wolf underneath :devil:
goated

Gillian

• Alumni