By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts
Welcome, Matua, back to Tribal Council.

Let's bring in the members of our jury: Aurora, Susie, Devens, Matty, Reem, Eric, Lauren, and Randy voted out at the last Tribal Council. You are reminded not to address the jury. They are allowed to post smileys during council.

First thing's first; Charlie, you won Individual Immunity for the second time in a row, if you would like to give it away, you have 5 minutes to do so.

Votes will be due at 9:35 sharp.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Reem
Custom Posts
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:16:42 pm Welcome, Matua, back to Tribal Council.

Let's bring in the members of our jury: Aurora, Susie, Devens, Matty, Reem, Eric, Lauren, and Randy voted out at the last Tribal Council. You are reminded not to address the jury. They are allowed to post smileys during council.

First thing's first; Charlie, you won Individual Immunity for the second time in a row, if you would like to give it away, you have 5 minutes to do so.

:bird: :bird: :kiss:

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Randy
Posts Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:16:42 pm Welcome, Matua, back to Tribal Council.

icon_train

Randy

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Lauren
Custom Posts

icon_popcorn icon_popcorn

Lauren

• Alumni
By Charlie
Custom Posts

Not today :devil:
Michelle liked this

Charlie

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Charlie wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:18:51 pm

Not today :devil:
icon_superman icon_superman icon_superman icon_superman icon_superman icon_superman icon_superman icon_superman icon_superman icon_superman icon_superman icon_superman icon_superman icon_superman icon_superman icon_superman
Lauren, Charlie, Randy and 1 others liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Ron
Custom Posts
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:18:33 pm Ron, at this point, are people pandering to the jury?
Jeff, does batting my eyelashes at the jury count as addressing them? :shifty:

Well after the Scooby Doo comments last night, it seems like everyone is hungry for a show. I would say the final 5 are actually doing a good job of staying true to their game and giving honest answers in tribal. That said, I think we also like the attention!! Even if it's a poop emoji (or 3)

Ron

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Ron wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:21:30 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:18:33 pm Ron, at this point, are people pandering to the jury?

Well after the Scooby Doo comments last night, it seems like everyone is hungry for a show. I would say the final 5 are actually doing a good job of staying true to their game and giving honest answers in tribal. That said, I think we also like the attention!! Even if it's a poop emoji (or 3)
:poo: :poo: :poo:
Ron, Lauren liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Susie
Posts Custom
:poo: :poo: :poo:

Ron, Lauren liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Gillian
Posts Custom

:hattip: :hattip: :hattip: :hattip:
Ron liked this

Gillian

• Alumni
By Lauren
Posts Custom

icon_hahano
Reem, Ron liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Randy
Posts Custom

pikasleep
Ron, Reem liked this

Randy

• Alumni
By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts Custom
Charlie, with Immunity at the final 5, either this vote is straight forward OR if not, numerically you can become a swing vote. Which do you feel like you are tonight?

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom