By Matty
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:09:59 pm I'm in to ghost if the final 3 is Gillian, Charlie, and Ron :crine: :crine: :crine: Kidding, I've put too many hours into this to dip
ill literally vote gillian to spite them dragging her
Lauren liked this

Matty

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Chris
Posts Custom
Eric wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:05:35 pm Goddamit Bro, you were so close. Welcome to Ponderosa, we will have fun this few last days
the game was hell after you left blessed be

but i reallllly thought i had it. Ron came to me with a plan to vote Michelle with Gilly who was on board, I don't get why he did that, but totally commend the gameplay.

Charlie and me were Day 1 F2s, but the merge reallllly strained our relationship. I always wonder if I just followed him at merge if things would be different, but our agendas were never aligned.
Lauren liked this

Chris

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Lauren
Posts Custom
Chris wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:08:47 pm
Lauren wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:05:51 pm :sob: I was pulling for you so hard!!!
Lauren :loveeyes:
:heart: You did good though. You were so close!
Chris liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:10:40 pm
Reem wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:09:59 pm I'm in to ghost if the final 3 is Gillian, Charlie, and Ron :crine: :crine: :crine: Kidding, I've put too many hours into this to dip
Ehhhhhhhh I don't know if I could to be honest with you. She exhausted me so much that just thinking about it wears me out
Randy liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Randy
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:11:45 pm
Ehhhhhhhh I don't know if I could to be honest with you. She exhausted me so much that just thinking about it wears me out
I can't vote her for the disrespect she has shown for the game via blatently disregarding rules
Eric, Chris liked this

Randy

• Alumni
By Matty
Custom Posts
shes exhausting but i think shes tries hard and is as deserving as charlie and ron lol

Matty

• Alumni
By Susie
Posts Custom
Could y'all clarify how the Crystal boot went down? Who voted for who?

Susie

• Alumni
By Randy
Posts Custom
Susie wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:13:41 pm Could y'all clarify how the Crystal boot went down? Who voted for who?
The Crystal saga continues as we TRY to figure out the vote

also chris plz plz what was the episode title
Susie, Lauren, Reem liked this

Randy

• Alumni
By Chris
Custom Posts
LMAO.

Unpopular opinion but she grew on me loads out there if you just, like, idk talk about nothing with her. She gave me her mobster hit list of who she took down in this game and how she's played a dominate game. I mean, if she rolls with it and it's true?!
Randy liked this

Chris

• Alumni
By Susie
Posts Custom
Chris wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:15:43 pm

LMAO.

Unpopular opinion but she grew on me loads out there if you just, like, idk talk about nothing with her. She gave me her mobster hit list of who she took down in this game and how she's played a dominate game. I mean, if she rolls with it and it's true?!
Oh? Do tell of this monster list.
Reem, Lauren liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts

LMAO.

Are you referring to the hit list concocted by myself, susie, and michelle that Gillian just voted with? :crine:

Reem

• Alumni
By Chris
Custom Posts
Randy wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:14:44 pm
Susie wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:13:41 pm Could y'all clarify how the Crystal boot went down? Who voted for who?
The Crystal saga continues as we TRY to figure out the vote

also chris plz plz what was the episode title
The Randyman Can(not)

Is

"The Fall of Chris(t)" asking for too much? :speakno:
Susie, Lauren, Reem liked this

Chris

• Alumni
By Randy
Posts Custom

LMAO.

She is like Peeta in Mockingjay, given a gun with blanks to make him think hes doing something, but in reality is just getting dragged forcefully to an ending

Randy

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Matty wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:13:04 pm

shes exhausting but i think shes tries hard and is as deserving as charlie and ron lol
She's almost been kicked out like a billion times LOL Do you know how many times I saved her from shit? A BILLION TIMES. I will vote Ron, unless Charlie has a decent enough excuse for why he was late/didn't vote.

Reem

• Alumni
By Chris
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:16:42 pm

LMAO.

Are you referring to the hit list concocted by myself, susie, and michelle that Gillian just voted with? :crine:
YES HAHAHA.

And I'd be like "Ohh, bad moms alliance I bet Reem and Susie were calling the shots picking on poor Lauren and Aurora :(" and she was like NOPE, my plans too. Now let me tell you about JACQUIE.

Like, I don't believe her, but what a riot.
Lauren, Reem liked this

Chris

• Alumni
By Matty
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:18:03 pm
Matty wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:13:04 pm

She's almost been kicked out like a billion times LOL Do you know how many times I saved her from shit? A BILLION TIMES. I will vote Ron, unless Charlie has a decent enough excuse for why he was late/didn't vote.
ron is the last person i will ever vote for
Ron liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Chris wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:18:07 pm

LMAO.

YES HAHAHA.

And I'd be like "Ohh, bad moms alliance I bet Reem and Susie were calling the shots picking on poor Lauren and Aurora :(" and she was like NOPE, my plans too. Now let me tell you about JACQUIE.

Omgggggggggggggggggggg I will literally throw hands if she tries to claim anything I did in this game as hers. :fire:
Chris liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Randy
Posts Custom
Chris wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:18:07 pm

LMAO.

YES HAHAHA.

My favorite part of yesterday was you telling me all this cuz i absolutely was dying over it :crine: :crine:
Chris liked this

Randy

• Alumni