By Susie
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:29:03 pm
Susie wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:27:29 pm
Randy wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:25:49 pm

Sounds like a Lauren thing to do
Most of us made at least one major blooper. Mine was referring to you as a "spy" in the Toasty Cheese chat. Right after, in walks Matty, lol.
Fucking classic :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Did you see that Matty? If so, you kept that from Chris? Haha

Susie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Randy
Posts Custom
Lauren wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:24:33 pm

That was the night I fucked up and posted the password to the girl's group-chat in the tribe chat wasn't it? :rofl:
Most of us made at least one major blooper. Mine was referring to you as a "spy" in the Toasty Cheese chat. Right after, in walks Matty, lol.
When i didnt even catch that :rofl:

Mine was probably my entire time at merge? yeah that was one big mess
Lauren, Susie, Reem and 1 others liked this

Randy

• Alumni
By Randy
Custom Posts
Lauren wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:29:49 pm
Randy wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:28:53 pm
Lauren wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:27:39 pm

K you know what Randy? This was the ONE NIGHT you weren't even making me mad at all and you just had to go and ruin it
Wouldn't be a night of Stranded if I didn't, right?
I knew it was too good to be true.
You know its all love :heart:
Lauren liked this

Randy

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Reem
Custom Posts
Randy wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:29:57 pm

I had at least 2x where I typed idol passwords into private messages, and I messaged an ENTIRE MESSAGE TO SUSIE in the tribe chat about looking for the idol :crine: She helped me cover it up. I about had a heart attack
Lauren, Randy liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Susie
Posts Custom

What was the real deal with that fancy Devens vote?

Susie

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Damn, chris, salty about some comments made? lol I see those dislikes. Keep going, they get better :crine:
Chris liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Matty
Posts Custom
Susie wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:29:54 pm

lmaoo if i did i didnt realize. but honestly i thought the only reason i was added was because i was getting suspicious and yall wanted to make me feel safe, i even talked about it in cf. i knew about the entire alliance from randy, so when i went to reem about a new 7 person group and she said "oh i didnt even realize!!" i knew i could no longer fully trust her

Matty

• Alumni
By Randy
Custom Posts
Susie wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:31:30 pm

What vote are we referring to?

Randy

• Alumni
By Chris
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:33:01 pm Damn, chris, salty about some comments made? lol I see those dislikes. Keep going, they get better :crine:
HAHAHAA :crine:

I'm just going through the pages and reacting because I can't reply to it all. Dislikes with love dude
Reem liked this

Chris

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:34:42 pm

lmaoo if i did i didnt realize. but honestly i thought the only reason i was added was because i was getting suspicious and yall wanted to make me feel safe, i even talked about it in cf. i knew about the entire alliance from randy, so when i went to reem about a new 7 person group and she said "oh i didnt even realize!!" i knew i could no longer fully trust her
18 years, Matty. 18. :broken: lol
Matty, Lauren, Susie liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Chris wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:35:19 pm
Reem wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:33:01 pm Damn, chris, salty about some comments made? lol I see those dislikes. Keep going, they get better :crine:

I'm just going through the pages and reacting because I can't reply to it all. Dislikes with love dude
Nah, no hate from me! lol Keep going! There's a lot. I had to make the most of my time in this hell hole :thumbsup:

Reem

• Alumni
By Matty
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:35:26 pm

18 years, Matty. 18. :broken: lol
jeff voice SHE VOTED OUT HER SON!
Lauren, Randy, Susie and 1 others liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Chris
Posts Custom

I was 100% in on working with you until the end when this was happening, lmao. I meant what I said when I called you a little master manipulator. I think if you just wanted to vote Devens out that round everyone would've done it and you would've been in a great position. I didn't want to vote Ron that round, I just thought you did.
Matty liked this

Chris

• Alumni
By Randy
Custom Posts
Chris wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:36:58 pm

I was 100% in on working with you until the end when this was happening, lmao. I meant what I said when I called you a little master manipulator. I think if you just wanted to vote Devens out that round everyone would've done it and you would've been in a great position. I didn't want to vote Ron that round, I just thought you did.
Everyone except me, I had that man in my pocket...not like i hid that though
Chris liked this

Randy

• Alumni
By Lauren
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:36:07 pm
Chris wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:35:19 pm

Nah, no hate from me! lol Keep going! There's a lot. I had to make the most of my time in this hell hole :thumbsup:
I just coincidentally got to the scene of Reem and Chris feuding. Think if I watch Ron's boot-out tomorrow during tribal he'll be our last jury member? :crine:
Susie, Reem liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Susie
Posts Custom
Randy wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:35:00 pm

The III/II/II vote for Ace. Who may have been holding an idol on his way out.

Susie

• Alumni
By Matty
Posts Custom

my biggest mistake was lying about that stupid vote ugh i regret it so much. i honestly wanted me u lauren randy to go far, but i also wanted to keep gillian in my pocket bc i thought shed do whatever i wanted really once we took out reem. i screwed it up
Lauren, Randy liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Susie
Posts Custom

Hearing this is salve to my Randy wounds. He was with us and then he duped us both.
Reem liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Randy
Posts Custom
Susie wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:39:20 pm
Randy wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:35:00 pm

The III/II/II vote for Ace. Who may have been holding an idol on his way out.
SO
Was trying to make sure you/aurora stayed safe, while making the guys think it was 5 strong. I was PRAYING for a split vote plan to be thrown out, and Eric said it. Once he did, Devens and i acted, and he did because of Chris's inactivity comment.No joke, thats what did it. We had the plan to flip with you guys, but Devens wanted to make sure we had maximum info so he had me vote Aurora while he voted Ace.
Aurora liked this

Randy

• Alumni
By Randy
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:39:48 pm

my biggest mistake was lying about that stupid vote ugh i regret it so much. i honestly wanted me u lauren randy to go far, but i also wanted to keep gillian in my pocket bc i thought shed do whatever i wanted really once we took out reem. i screwed it up
If you didnt lie AND said it was because you knew i was tight with him i would of most likley been the DUMBEST bitch and stuck with you guys
Chris liked this

Randy

• Alumni