By Reem
Custom Posts
Lauren wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:05:33 am
Reem wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:56:08 am
Chris wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:27:38 am

100%!

A FTC face off between us would've been everything I wanted! Yeah, getting us with Eric to the end was the goal, but I knew so many people wanted him out it was going to be so hard.

Charlie being dubbed a goat so early in the game is comical to me. Like, one of the first words Ron said to me when merge hit was "Charlie's my goat!" :yikes: I think he's my pick in a Gilly/Ron/Charlie situation, but I think a lot of it rests of their speeches if Michelle goes out today.
I'm calling it that Michelle is not going home tonight unless she pissed off Gillian at some point, but I find that hard to imagine given the rock scenario last night. Michelle and Gillian are locked. That's 2 votes. It'll be a tie or Ron is going home (my bet)
Do you think Gilly and Ron/Charlie would go to rocks over it? I mean it'd be dumb for any of them to bring Michelle but Gilly definitely isn't flipping.
No, I don't think they'll go to rocks. My bet is our F3 will be Charlie, Gillian, and Michelle...unless Ron wins immunity :crine:

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Chris
Posts Custom
Lauren wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:13:17 am

Lol I thought you were running a long-con on me too until like the Devens vote lol. I think we did pretty decent too :smile: Ummm, my final three was me, you, and undetermined goat. I figured people were gunning for Eric way too hard for too long for him to make it to the end or he would have been in there. So for the third spot it was a toss-up between Ron and Charlie (not G, I wouldn't be able to take it). I still think we would have given each other a run for our money lol
100%!

A FTC face off between us would've been everything I wanted! Yeah, getting us with Eric to the end was the goal, but I knew so many people wanted him out it was going to be so hard.

Charlie being dubbed a goat so early in the game is comical to me. Like, one of the first words Ron said to me when merge hit was "Charlie's my goat!" :yikes: I think he's my pick in a Gilly/Ron/Charlie situation, but I think a lot of it rests of their speeches if Michelle goes out today.
I'm calling it that Michelle is not going home tonight unless she pissed off Gillian at some point, but I find that hard to imagine given the rock scenario last night. Michelle and Gillian are locked. That's 2 votes. It'll be a tie or Ron is going home (my bet)
Gillian voted out Michelle last night with me.

Chris

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Chris
Custom Posts
Which is why I'm so puzzled why Ron spent time convincing Gillian to flip and vote Michelle and get me to vote Michelle, just to vote me out with Charlie and Michelle.

Was he just tryna make sure Gilly and I looked like clowns?

Chris

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Chris wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:36:54 am

100%!

I don't think so, Chris. Looking at the original votes https://strandedgaming.com/seasons/kuri ... secondvote I believe Gillian's vote was the last one that we weren't privvy to the comment.

With the second voting https://strandedgaming.com/seasons/kuri ... ribalintro hers was definitely the "automatic jury comment." "This one hurts so hard" has Ron all over it, which matched the original voting for Michelle in the first link. The last Chris vote was obviously charlie in the second link.

This means you and ron voted michelle in the original vote, gillian and michelle voted you. In the final voting charlie finally submitted in his vote and voted you out.
Chris liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Chris
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:48:15 am

I don't think so, Chris. Looking at the original votes https://strandedgaming.com/seasons/kuri ... secondvote I believe Gillian's vote was the last one that we weren't privvy to the comment.

With the second voting https://strandedgaming.com/seasons/kuri ... ribalintro hers was definitely the "automatic jury comment." "This one hurts so hard" has Ron all over it, which matched the original voting for Michelle in the first link. The last Chris vote was obviously charlie in the second link.

This means you and ron voted michelle in the original vote, gillian and michelle voted you. In the final voting charlie finally submitted in his vote and voted you out.
This is Ron's vote for Michelle?

"This one hurts SO HARD. You are an amazing player and always had my back. I just think you have me beat, and I hope you will respect the play. Love you."

Michelle tried to take Ron out to me TWICE and I told him and he would constantly drop her name to me all the time. So if they had a close relationship, they had a very weird way of showing it, but I guess that's the point.

Gillian was the one who came to me wanting "to make a move" and going on about she loses to Michelle. But you could absolutely be right!

Chris

• Alumni
By Chris
Posts Custom
Oh snap, you may be right!

Gilly writes in all lowercase so I guess Ron did vote to keep me.

Welp, Ron's the top person getting my jury vote now :inlove:
Reem, Lauren liked this

Chris

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Chris wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:11:00 am

"This one hurts SO HARD. You are an amazing player and always had my back. I just think you have me beat, and I hope you will respect the play. Love you."

Michelle tried to take Ron out to me TWICE and I told him and he would constantly drop her name to me all the time. So if they had a close relationship, they had a very weird way of showing it, but I guess that's the point.

Gillian was the one who came to me wanting "to make a move" and going on about she loses to Michelle. But you could absolutely be right!
I'd be willing to put money on it that I'm right lol That quote is not Gillian's nor Charlie's...I've kept every vote log since the beginning, and Gillian doesn't capitalize her comments.
Chris liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Chris wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:13:07 am Oh snap, you may be right!

Gilly writes in all lowercase so I guess Ron did vote to keep me.

Welp, Ron's the top person getting my jury vote now :inlove:
LMFAO You're welcome?
Chris liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Chris
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:14:39 am

I'd be willing to put money on it that I'm right lol That quote is not Gillian's nor Charlie's...I've kept every vote log since the beginning, and Gillian doesn't capitalize her comments.
This changes everything. If Michelle goes out tonight and the Final 3 is Charlie/Ron/Gillian then I am all in on awarding Ron the game.

He was scummy, scrappy and crazy, but the dude knew how to survive. I was leaning more towards Charlie in this setting, because we really did become good friends out there and I always vote for my friends when I'm on a jury, but I think he may be our Scooby Doo moment. I hope not, I want to vote for him, but I think Ron and Michelle played a better game.

I need Charlie to slay FTC because I want to vote for Charlie. But if his "sole game move" was biding his time just to slit the throat of his bestie, then that's not all that impressive to me. Honestly, borderline cringe to get a quick 'big movez' before the end. We will have to wait and see.

I hope I don't sound like I'm being bitter, because I'm not. I want Charlie to win and I hope he's able to pull it off.

Chris

• Alumni
By Randy
Posts Custom
Lauren wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:10:47 am
Randy wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:43:56 am
Lauren wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:13:17 am

Lol I thought you were running a long-con on me too until like the Devens vote lol. I think we did pretty decent too :smile: Ummm, my final three was me, you, and undetermined goat. I figured people were gunning for Eric way too hard for too long for him to make it to the end or he would have been in there. So for the third spot it was a toss-up between Ron and Charlie (not G, I wouldn't be able to take it). I still think we would have given each other a run for our money lol
Lauren probably wins here but I'd vote the 3rd option just to make you both mad :angel:
I see you're starting early this morning.
Only for you Lauren. Only for you :kiss:
Chris, Lauren liked this

Randy

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Chris wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:21:02 am

This changes everything. If Michelle goes out tonight and the Final 3 is Charlie/Ron/Gillian then I am all in on awarding Ron the game.

He was scummy, scrappy and crazy, but the dude knew how to survive. I was leaning more towards Charlie in this setting, because we really did become good friends out there and I always vote for my friends when I'm on a jury, but I think he may be our Scooby Doo moment. I hope not, I want to vote for him, but I think Ron and Michelle played a better game.

I need Charlie to slay FTC because I want to vote for Charlie. But if his "sole game move" was biding his time just to slit the throat of his bestie, then that's not all that impressive to me. Honestly, borderline cringe to get a quick 'big movez' before the end. We will have to wait and see.

I hope I don't sound like I'm being bitter, because I'm not. I want Charlie to win and I hope he's able to pull it off.
I've been rooting for Michelle since my boot, and I think she has a good shot at surviving tonight. If it does happen to be a Ron/Charlie/Gillian F3 I will scream. I want to say I'll vote for Ron, but Charlie did win more immunities and played a stronger social game. So I don't know, I'm just hoping Michelle makes it through.
Chris liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Chris
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:30:28 am

I've been rooting for Michelle since my boot, and I think she has a good shot at surviving tonight. If it does happen to be a Ron/Charlie/Gillian F3 I will scream. I want to say I'll vote for Ron, but Charlie did win more immunities and played a stronger social game. So I don't know, I'm just hoping Michelle makes it through.
I think we're all hoping that. I wouldn't be surprised if Charlie went to the end with Michelle and Gillian and decided to cut Ron. I spent three rounds, since Lauren's boot, telling Charlie how much of a juror threat Michelle is and he refused to believe me. He thinks the juror will reset at FTC and look at everyone equally and he thinks he played a stronger game than her, lmao.

So, you may be right Reem! Charlie may side with the girls (stupidly) and vote out Ron tonight. I told both Ron and Charlie to vote me out if they plan on just taking Michelle to the end because she'll sweep the votes. I had zero issues openly doing a "me or who" move last round because I thought my only shot was an F3 of all boys.
Reem, Lauren liked this

Chris

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Chris wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:39:29 am

I think we're all hoping that. I wouldn't be surprised if Charlie went to the end with Michelle and Gillian and decided to cut Ron. I spent three rounds, since Lauren's boot, telling Charlie how much of a juror threat Michelle is and he refused to believe me. He thinks the juror will reset at FTC and look at everyone equally and he thinks he played a stronger game than her, lmao.

So, you may be right Reem! Charlie may side with the girls (stupidly) and vote out Ron tonight. I told both Ron and Charlie to vote me out if they plan on just taking Michelle to the end because she'll sweep the votes. I had zero issues openly doing a "me or who" move last round because I thought my only shot was an F3 of all boys.
Charlie had a really tight alliance with myself and Michelle. That doesn't mean he won't flip, but I think he will knowing rocks would be the alternate scenario. I'm 100% expecting to see Ron at ponderosa tonight. If Ron wins I'm thinking Charlie will show up here. I've been wrong a ton this game, but I think I'm calling this one right this time lol :thumbsup:

Reem

• Alumni
By Chris
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:10:52 am

Charlie had a really tight alliance with myself and Michelle. That doesn't mean he won't flip, but I think he will knowing rocks would be the alternate scenario. I'm 100% expecting to see Ron at ponderosa tonight. If Ron wins I'm thinking Charlie will show up here. I've been wrong a ton this game, but I think I'm calling this one right this time lol :thumbsup:
See, I was right about Charlie within the first merge vote. I'm very happy with myself that I didn't follow him around that entire merge since I knew his loyalties were to you and later down the line I figured out he was extremely tight with Michelle. He always refused to vote her out and constantly would move the target from her to someone else.

Charlie probably wins the game if he cuts Michelle tonight and if he doesn't then he'll most likely be looking at runner-up.

THAT BEING SAID.

I am so Team Ron right now, I was him to win. :speakno:

Order of who I'll be voting for -
1. Ron
2. Charlie
3. Michelle
4. Gillian

I'm sure Michelle was a strategic mastermind, but she's the only person in the cast I didn't form a connection/relationship with. We bonded over always being paranoid, but I just never had a desire to work with Reem/Susie/Gilly/Michelle alliance. I need to be more adaptable and maybe less loyal. :P

Chris

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Chris wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:49:51 pm
Reem wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:10:52 am

See, I was right about Charlie within the first merge vote. I'm very happy with myself that I didn't follow him around that entire merge since I knew his loyalties were to you and later down the line I figured out he was extremely tight with Michelle. He always refused to vote her out and constantly would move the target from her to someone else.

Charlie probably wins the game if he cuts Michelle tonight and if he doesn't then he'll most likely be looking at runner-up.

THAT BEING SAID.

I am so Team Ron right now, I was him to win. :speakno:

Order of who I'll be voting for -
1. Ron
2. Charlie
3. Michelle
4. Gillian

I'm sure Michelle was a strategic mastermind, but she's the only person in the cast I didn't form a connection/relationship with. We bonded over always being paranoid, but I just never had a desire to work with Reem/Susie/Gilly/Michelle alliance. I need to be more adaptable and maybe less loyal. :P
I would argue that you and I did not form a connection nor relationship lol We may have talked a bit over superficial stuff, but there was no connection from my side (SORRY). However, I think many people felt they had more of a connection to me than I did to them anyway so lol :dunno:

My order of voting currently:
1. Michelle
2. Ron
3. Charlie
4. Gillian

I'm creating a prayer circle now that Michelle sticks around. Our #FAY alliance needs to stay. If I can't be in FTC she's gotta be for my sanity.
Chris liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Chris
Posts Custom
I'm woozy at the thought of Charlie seeing how much love Michelle has in here.

Chris

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Chris wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:30:49 pm I'm woozy at the thought of Charlie seeing how much love Michelle has in here.
You're a better person than I lol I'm dead inside. :ghost:

Reem

• Alumni
By Chris
Custom Posts
You've been here for a week starting today! I literally don't blame you, lol.
Reem liked this

Chris

• Alumni
By Chris
Custom Posts
MATTY LOL

YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE TO VOTE OUT RON!!!!! :rofl:

You chose not to vote him out and broke my heart instead :broken: :teary:
Matty liked this

Chris

• Alumni