By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts Custom
Welcome, Matua, back to Tribal Council.

Let's bring in the members of our jury: Aurora, Susie, Devens, Matty, Reem, Eric, Lauren, Randy, and Chris voted out at the last Tribal Council. You are reminded not to address the jury. They are allowed to post smileys during council.

First thing's first; Charlie, you won the final Individual Immunity, your third in a row, if you would like to give it away, you have 5 minutes to do so.

Votes will be due at 9:30:00 sharp.
Reem liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Charlie
Custom Posts
Jeff Probst wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:15:15 pm Welcome, Matua, back to Tribal Council.

Let's bring in the members of our jury: Aurora, Susie, Devens, Matty, Reem, Eric, Lauren, Randy, and Chris voted out at the last Tribal Council. You are reminded not to address the jury. They are allowed to post smileys during council.

First thing's first; Charlie, you won the final Individual Immunity, your third in a row, if you would like to give it away, you have 5 minutes to do so.

For the last time. No way José
Michelle, Ron liked this

Charlie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Ron
Posts Custom
Here is my pitch: I have gotten the most poop emojis thrown at me from the jury. Taking me to the final 3 would be wise as I have a lot of ass-kissing and explaining to do when it comes to my game. Michelle/ Gillian - you are splitting votes and Charlie - I think you are playing a loyal, last minute comp-beast game.

Ron

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Gillian
Custom Posts
Jeff Probst wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:15:15 pm Welcome, Matua, back to Tribal Council.

this is soooo bittersweet and no matter the outcome tonight i love all of u!!!!! and this journey has been super amazing!!!!!
and this is our last tribal council ladies and gentlemen!!!!!
:hattip: :hattip: :hattip:
:heart: :heart: :heart:
:broken: :broken: :broken:
Charlie liked this

Gillian

• Alumni
By Ron
Posts Custom
Michelle wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:19:25 pm I know I'm going to get barf emojis for this, but I just want to say that whatever happens tonight, I love this final 4 and am so happy that I get to be here with them.
I will echo this :heart:
Michelle, Charlie liked this

Ron

• Alumni
By Gillian
Posts Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:18:34 pm I shouldn't have to prompt you guys at this point but I guess it's my job... Gillian, are you vulnerable tonight?
i always feel vulnarable as im not immune!!!!!

Gillian

• Alumni
By Ron
Posts Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:19:01 pm Ron, what was it like at camp with the final 4?
This 4 has been tight since the merge honestly, so it was very bittersweet knowing that we all would have to make a decision tonight. That said it is nothing but love and respect. I could cast my vote for any of the other 3 to win.
Michelle liked this

Ron

• Alumni
By Gillian
Custom Posts
Michelle wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:19:25 pm I know I'm going to get barf emojis for this, but I just want to say that whatever happens tonight, I love this final 4 and am so happy that I get to be here with them.
i will agree
Michelle liked this

Gillian

• Alumni
By Gillian
Posts Custom
might i say ron i love u soo much and we have grown super close in fact if u all dont know we got hitched!!!! :heart:
michelle i love you to the moon and back and we have been together since day 1 and we have a pretty solid bond not married unfortunately :crine:
charlie u have been an amazing partner through this journey and an amazing friend !!!! :crown:

i love all 3 of u sooo much and i am so glad that we all made it here together.
granny gilly is gonna cry :sob: :sob:
Ron, Michelle liked this

Gillian

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Gillian wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:25:05 pm might i say ron i love u soo much and we have grown super close in fact if u all dont know we got hitched!!!! :heart:
michelle i love you to the moon and back and we have been together since day 1 and we have a pretty solid bond not married unfortunately :crine:
charlie u have been an amazing partner through this journey and an amazing friend !!!! :crown:

i love all 3 of u sooo much and i am so glad that we all made it here together.
granny gilly is gonna cry :sob: :sob:
:barf:
Aurora liked this

Reem

• Alumni