By Susie
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:38:09 pm
Matty wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:35:01 pm
Susie wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:32:53 pm

She never told me. I'm guessing early 40s late 30s.
it kindve worries me how she can be late 30s-early 40s and act how she has the last few weeks. i hope no one goes too hard on her at final tribal bc idk.. it just doesnt seem right
I've already made the decision not to ask her any questions. I will congratulate her for making it to final 3 and leave it be. I don't trust my frustration to do anything otherwise. My impulsivity needs to be reigned in obviously - emojis are a great example. I can only imagine using words in their stead, but I will allow anything I say to be the reason something happens in real life.
Perhaps you could prepare some questions in advance and just copy/paste?

Susie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Lauren
Posts Custom
Susie wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:40:09 pm

it kindve worries me how she can be late 30s-early 40s and act how she has the last few weeks. i hope no one goes too hard on her at final tribal bc idk.. it just doesnt seem right
I've already made the decision not to ask her any questions. I will congratulate her for making it to final 3 and leave it be. I don't trust my frustration to do anything otherwise. My impulsivity needs to be reigned in obviously - emojis are a great example. I can only imagine using words in their stead, but I will allow anything I say to be the reason something happens in real life.
I’ve been preparing my questions for Gillian for a couple days so I can keep revising and making sure they don’t come across poorly.
Randy, Reem, Susie liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom

The questions I would like answered I don't think would be taken well. I could potentially just come up with random questions that I already know the answers to, or questions that I don't care about the answers... but I feel it'd just be a waste of time. I don't know, I did have some questions originally, but I completely deleted Gillian's portion and retyped it.

Reem

• Alumni
By Susie
Posts Custom
Well, since we're all here except FTC, I may as well mention this, as it will likely come up at reunion anyway. I'm actually 57. And I'm not a social media marketer, I run a consulting business. I do have two cats and a son though, haha. Everything else besides my occupation was true. And no one asked me my age, so you're all getting bonus points for being too polite to ask.
Lauren, Matty, Reem and 2 others liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Susie
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:45:07 pm

The questions I would like answered I don't think would be taken well. I could potentially just come up with random questions that I already know the answers to, or questions that I don't care about the answers... but I feel it'd just be a waste of time. I don't know, I did have some questions originally, but I completely deleted Gillian's portion and retyped it.
You could tell me what your questions are and I could reword them for you, if you like.

Susie

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Susie wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:45:26 pm Well, since we're all here except FTC, I may as well mention this, as it will likely come up at reunion anyway. I'm actually 57. And I'm not a social media marketer, I run a consulting business. I do have two cats and a son though, haha. Everything else besides my occupation was true. And no one asked me my age, so you're all getting bonus points for being too polite to ask.
Love you, susie! :heart:
Susie liked this

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Reem
Custom Posts
Susie wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:47:08 pm

You could tell me what your questions are and I could reword them for you, if you like.
Aight, bet! I'll retype them again tomorrow LMAO You were way more patient with her than I was and know her a lot better than I do. So I would greatly appreciate that! Like, I want to include her in this....but my frustration is just so high. This whole fucking week for me has been a thing and I don't want to hurt the lady. I was with her too since day 2 :broken:

Reem

• Alumni
By Randy
Custom Posts
Susie wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:45:26 pm Well, since we're all here except FTC, I may as well mention this, as it will likely come up at reunion anyway. I'm actually 57. And I'm not a social media marketer, I run a consulting business. I do have two cats and a son though, haha. Everything else besides my occupation was true. And no one asked me my age, so you're all getting bonus points for being too polite to ask.
WOW I would of never guessed. Mad props for your game, you absolutely killed it Susie. :heart:
Matty, Reem, Susie liked this

Randy

• Alumni
By Matty
Posts Custom
Randy wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:49:51 pm
WOW I would of never guessed. Mad props for your game, you absolutely killed it Susie. :heart:
second this! youre a badass susie and the funniest person here for sure
Reem, Randy, Susie liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Matty wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:50:31 pm
100000% verified! Fan favorite all the way <3
Matty liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Susie
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:49:33 pm

Aight, bet! I'll retype them again tomorrow LMAO You were way more patient with her than I was and know her a lot better than I do. So I would greatly appreciate that! Like, I want to include her in this....but my frustration is just so high. This whole fucking week for me has been a thing and I don't want to hurt the lady. I was with her too since day 2 :broken:
I'm here for you. This will be good.
Reem liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Susie wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:51:12 pm
Reem wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:49:33 pm

I'm here for you. This will be good.
I'll post them in jury duty at some point tomorrow. I think I know what I'm gonna ask Michelle and Charlie, just not Gillian.
Susie liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Susie
Posts Custom
Haha, thanks. You killed it too, in your own way, now that I finally understand your game. It was a bit rocky there for a minute.
Reem, Randy liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Susie
Posts Custom
Wow, thanks Matty, that really means a lot. I really enjoyed learning about life in Canada and Sinatra and your love of bunnies.
Matty liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Randy
Custom Posts
Susie wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:53:55 pm
Haha, thanks. You killed it too, in your own way, now that I finally understand your game. It was a bit rocky there for a minute.
Let's not sugar coat it, my game was rocky until the moment I left. The best way I can describe my game is one that people love to watch, but HATE to play with.
Reem liked this

Randy

• Alumni
By Susie
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:50:57 pm

Highly doubtful. You, on the other hand...

How funny would it be if G was fan fav? I would cry for real.
Reem liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Matty
Posts Custom
Susie wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:56:14 pm

Wow, thanks Matty, that really means a lot. I really enjoyed learning about life in Canada and Sinatra and your love of bunnies.
i wish we had talked more! youve genuinely made me laugh multiple times since i got here. and i have a lot of sinatra photos to share after this :smile:
Susie liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Randy wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:57:20 pm

Let's not sugar coat it, my game was rocky until the moment I left. The best way I can describe my game is one that people love to watch, but HATE to play with.
Lol I honestly wish I could have worked with you more, but you were so unpredictable! Fun, but unpredictable lol

If it makes you feel better I'm just the obnoxious "threat" :crine: :target: '
Randy liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Susie
Custom Posts
Randy wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:57:20 pm

I love that you love being the villain. You sure were mine. A wolf in sheeps clothing.
Reem, Randy liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Susie wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:57:40 pm
Reem wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:50:57 pm

Highly doubtful. You, on the other hand...

How funny would it be if G was fan fav? I would cry for real.
Nah, I'm obnoxious LOL I'm calling it that you got that favorite title!

I'm well aware I acted out and allowed my personal life to affect my game. Hotel life is no fucking joke...but bruhhhhh if G got it I want to read HER confessionals lol I'd probably cry too

Reem

• Alumni