By Matty
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:10:12 pm
Matty wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:05:10 pm
Aurora wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:04:19 pm

Nah man. Unless Matty lied in his comments after the last challenge. The first that came up was Matty telling me you were targeting me. And I didn't even coordinate the vote on you. Lauren did.
im sorry i lied about all of that. i knew i was being targeted, had to put the energy on u and reem
So you basically coordinated all our vote outs...It's a shame you got out then. Pretty solid game right there. I think your mistake was that people talked...A LOT
my biggest mistake was doing devens instead of ron. i only did it because i didnt want to lie to you or gillian again, turns out you were against me anyways.

Matty

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Aurora
Posts Custom
Susie wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:10:19 pm
Reem wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:09:02 pm
Aurora wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:05:15 pm

I'll take that as a no.
Omg Bill W. I thought you were referring to Charlie. No, that is completely true. I've been sober since April 24, 2014. I never lied about my personal life to anyone in the game.

I do run an award winning upscale hotel. I do compete in DDR/ITG/PIU. I do have an 8 year old son named Michael. I have 3 ridiculous dogs. I am a member in good standing of a 12 step fellowship. All truth.
JFC Aurora. You don't stop.
I asked a question if she lied to me based on a very personal connection we made? I didn't elicit the extent of that response. Susie, why do you hate me so?

Aurora

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Susie
Custom Posts
Aurora wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:12:31 pm
Reem wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:09:02 pm

Omg Bill W. I thought you were referring to Charlie. No, that is completely true. I've been sober since April 24, 2014. I never lied about my personal life to anyone in the game.

I do run an award winning upscale hotel. I do compete in DDR/ITG/PIU. I do have an 8 year old son named Michael. I have 3 ridiculous dogs. I am a member in good standing of a 12 step fellowship. All truth.
I asked a question if she lied to me based on a very personal connection we made? I didn't elicit the extent of that response. Susie, why do you hate me so?
I don't hate you. You'll see. You're just exhausting.

Susie

• Alumni
By Aurora
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:09:15 pm
Aurora wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:05:52 pm
Matty wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:05:10 pm

im sorry i lied about all of that. i knew i was being targeted, had to put the energy on u and reem
So not only do you lie in the game, you lie after you've been voted out?
what? i said when i came here that i had a hand in that
Sorry, yeah I misread your last comment. My bad, thanks for clearing that up :smile:

Aurora

• Alumni
By Matty
Custom Posts
can we talk about how all the biggest players screwed eachother over, and we have to watch people like charlie and randy still in the game.
Reem liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Aurora
Custom Posts
Susie wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:13:46 pm
Aurora wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:12:31 pm

I don't hate you. You'll see. You're just exhausting.
Okay. I apologize Susie.
Susie liked this

Aurora

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Yeah, I definitely didn't lie about anything personal. And if I can get the mods to allow me I'll share photos with you all!

Oh, susie, the award show I told you about last year? Yeah, we got a SHIT TON of nominations again. Last year we won like 4 categories, I think we're gonna sweep this year. <3

Also, I was going back on reading the other ponderosa welcomes...the extra vote for Aurora came from Michelle. She got the extra vote before tribal. No one knows that either.
Susie liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Matty
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:18:16 pm Yeah, I definitely didn't lie about anything personal. And if I can get the mods to allow me I'll share photos with you all!

Oh, susie, the award show I told you about last year? Yeah, we got a SHIT TON of nominations again. Last year we won like 4 categories, I think we're gonna sweep this year. <3

Also, I was going back on reading the other ponderosa welcomes...the extra vote for Aurora came from Michelle. She got the extra vote before tribal. No one knows that either.
wheres michelle getting all these damn advantages from

Matty

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Matty wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:19:05 pm
Reem wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:18:16 pm Yeah, I definitely didn't lie about anything personal. And if I can get the mods to allow me I'll share photos with you all!

she got the idol from my clue. Gave you a fake one, sorry! She got the double vote advantage from a post that Jeff posted.

Reem

• Alumni
By Susie
Custom Posts

So cool! Congratulations. It sounds like a wonderful place.

btw, I was keeping all the secrets in case you made it to FTC.
Reem liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
[/quote]

Lauren is playing well, if she meant to play a sleeper game, she pulled it off beautifully. But she's at risk of her guys sticking together in a vote. Reem's got a super tight alliance and I enjoyed strategizing with her, if anyone can figure a way out of this it's her. She had a much better read on people than I did. I predict we'll see Randy in camp next, but he's a bit of a pariah, I'm guessing, so they may save him for a round. Whose the most likable guy to the guy guys atm?
[/quote]

also, found this from Matty's welcome. Susie, I fucking missed you bad. I talked about how I was playing for both of us and how I hoped you were rooting for me! Me and G were devastated by your boot.
Susie liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Susie wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:25:04 pm

So cool! Congratulations. It sounds like a wonderful place.

btw, I was keeping all the secrets in case you made it to FTC.
SEE THIS IS WHY I NEEDED YOU. Damn, I pretty much let out my secrets out now lol

Reem

• Alumni
By Susie
Custom Posts
[/quote]

[/quote]

she got the idol from my clue. Gave you a fake one, sorry! She got the double vote advantage from a post that Jeff posted.
[/quote]

Did you end up giving it to anyone else?

Susie

• Alumni
By Matty
Custom Posts
reem why did you want me out sooo bad, i thought of you as my closest ally and pretty much wrecked my game for you.

Matty

• Alumni
By Susie
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:25:48 pm
Lauren is playing well, if she meant to play a sleeper game, she pulled it off beautifully. But she's at risk of her guys sticking together in a vote. Reem's got a super tight alliance and I enjoyed strategizing with her, if anyone can figure a way out of this it's her. She had a much better read on people than I did. I predict we'll see Randy in camp next, but he's a bit of a pariah, I'm guessing, so they may save him for a round. Whose the most likable guy to the guy guys atm?
[/quote]

also, found this from Matty's welcome. Susie, I fucking missed you bad. I talked about how I was playing for both of us and how I hoped you were rooting for me! Me and G were devastated by your boot.
[/quote]

Aww!! That's really sweet. You fucking rocked this game. I'm pretty sure you even had an alliance with Jeff. I was rooting for you all the way!!! Our girls Michelle and Gillian will have to hunker down now. So happy they each have protection!!
Reem liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:29:45 pm reem why did you want me out sooo bad, i thought of you as my closest ally and pretty much wrecked my game for you.
My allies were Susie, Gil, and Michelle. Then susie got booted. You literally just said you were gonna boot me at 6 lol

I wanted to see if you'd pass the fake clue along and if it'd get back to me...it didn't so I don't know if you shared it with anyone. But that idol is gone anyway.

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Susie wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:31:22 pm
Reem wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:25:48 pm
[/quote]

Aww!! That's really sweet. You fucking rocked this game. I'm pretty sure you even had an alliance with Jeff. I was rooting for you all the way!!! Our girls Michelle and Gillian will have to hunker down now. So happy they each have protection!!
[/quote]

Gillian wanted to play her idol on me so bad to get rid of the "reem is dragging you" perception. I guess she thought we had the numbers. She's probably throwing up right now. I hate it for her! I hope she latches onto michelle for support hardcore.

Reem

• Alumni
By Matty
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:31:46 pm
Matty wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:29:45 pm reem why did you want me out sooo bad, i thought of you as my closest ally and pretty much wrecked my game for you.
My allies were Susie, Gil, and Michelle. Then susie got booted. You literally just said you were gonna boot me at 6 lol

I wanted to see if you'd pass the fake clue along and if it'd get back to me...it didn't so I don't know if you shared it with anyone. But that idol is gone anyway.
didnt share with anyone, because you were my number one. i wanted to go far with u, just not to final tribal. and you wanted me out at the aurora vote, so its clear who was more loyal.

Matty

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Matty wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:33:13 pm

didnt share with anyone, because you were my number one. i wanted to go far with u, just not to final tribal. and you wanted me out at the aurora vote, so its clear who was more loyal.
Sorry! I had loyalties...just not to you. Literally, I would have blown up the moon could it have saved Susie. Anyone outside my tight group was fair game, and you WERE playing all sides. I think your time would have been limited too, just entirely different than the way mine was.
Susie liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Matty
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:35:12 pm
Matty wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:33:13 pm

Sorry! I had loyalties...just not to you. Literally, I would have blown up the moon could it have saved Susie. Anyone outside my tight group was fair game, and you WERE playing all sides. I think your time would have been limited too, just entirely different than the way mine was.
i mean we're both here now, so clearly we both played this very wrong lol.

Matty

• Alumni