By Chris
Posts Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:21:13 pm Chris, who would you say it's between tonight?
I would say it's between myself and whoever I plan on voting for this round. Signs point to me walking out tonight and getting radio silence doesn't always make you feel good. I'll be voting for Michelle this round because I think she's played a solid great. She already kind of confronted me about it earlier today so no need for me lie, hahaha.

Chris

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Reem
Custom Posts
Chris wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:24:17 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:21:13 pm Chris, who would you say it's between tonight?
I would say it's between myself and whoever I plan on voting for this round. Signs point to me walking out tonight and getting radio silence doesn't always make you feel good. I'll be voting for Michelle this round because I think she's played a solid great. She already kind of confronted me about it earlier today so no need for me lie, hahaha.
:up: :target: :target: :target: :target: :target: :target:

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Charlie
Custom Posts
Danni Boatwright wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:22:03 pm Charlie, back to back immunity wins! Where was this comp beast all season?
I think it was living inside of someone not experiencing quite enough panic yet. I was laying low and then I was really trying and failing and I think that genuine fear of I might need this to stay in this game was the magic ingredient.

Charlie

• Alumni
By Lauren
Posts Custom
:shock: :fire:

Lauren

• Alumni
By Randy
Posts Custom
icon_wub
Lauren, Reem liked this

Randy

• Alumni
By Gillian
Posts Custom
Randy wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:24:23 pm
Gillian wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:23:24 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:19:48 pm Gillian, no idols, nowhere to hide, what's it going to come down to tonight?
Trust and and whole lot of it!!!!!!! :heart:
icon_fingerwag icon_fingerwag
I should also add i have made my choice and I'm sticking by it!! I love everyone though so this is a very tough vote

Gillian

• Alumni
By Ron
Custom Posts
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:25:48 pm Ron, is the vote between Michelle and Chris tonight?
Yes, it is. They have both played impeccable games and it would be hard to sit next to either of them at F3.
Gillian liked this

Ron

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Ron wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:26:50 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:25:48 pm Ron, is the vote between Michelle and Chris tonight?
Yes, it is. They have both played impeccable games and it would be hard to sit next to either of them at F3.
:target: :target: :target:

Reem

• Alumni
By Charlie
Custom Posts
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:23:26 pm Charlie, with Immunity at the final 5, either this vote is straight forward OR if not, numerically you can become a swing vote. Which do you feel like you are tonight?
Numerically I'm the swing I think. Or at least I am holding some power tonight because of immunity.

Charlie

• Alumni
By Randy
Custom Posts
Charlie wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:25:54 pm
Danni Boatwright wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:22:03 pm Charlie, back to back immunity wins! Where was this comp beast all season?
I think it was living inside of someone not experiencing quite enough panic yet. I was laying low and then I was really trying and failing and I think that genuine fear of I might need this to stay in this game was the magic ingredient.
icon_drinks icon_drinks
Charlie liked this

Randy

• Alumni
By Michelle
Custom Posts
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:22:20 pm Michelle, it's final 5, Charlie is immune, there are only so many other people to choose from. What's your pitch?
Look Jeff, I'm voting Chris tonight, and I am pretty sure he'll be voting me again. My pitch to anyone wanting to keep Chris is this: he has played a very loyal, respectful game, and people love him. After Lauren's comment about knowing where her vote will go, and knowing Chris's relationship with Eric, you know he has at least two votes. He's also much better at challenges than I am, so if your hope is that you'll be able to take him out later, you could very well never get that chance. I love Chris. Everyone loves Chris. That's the problem.
Reem liked this

Michelle

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Michelle wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:28:02 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:22:20 pm Michelle, it's final 5, Charlie is immune, there are only so many other people to choose from. What's your pitch?
Look Jeff, I'm voting Chris tonight, and I am pretty sure he'll be voting me again. My pitch to anyone wanting to keep Chris is this: he has played a very loyal, respectful game, and people love him. After Lauren's comment about knowing where her vote will go, and knowing Chris's relationship with Eric, you know he has at least two votes. He's also much better at challenges than I am, so if your hope is that you'll be able to take him out later, you could very well never get that chance. I love Chris. Everyone loves Chris. That's the problem.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Reem

• Alumni
By Gillian
Posts Custom
i love everyone!!!!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Gillian

• Alumni
By Lauren
Custom Posts
icon_no icon_mystery

Lauren

• Alumni
By Randy
Posts Custom
icon_heat icon_heat :fire: :fire: icon_egypt

Randy

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Charlie wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:27:47 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:23:26 pm Charlie, with Immunity at the final 5, either this vote is straight forward OR if not, numerically you can become a swing vote. Which do you feel like you are tonight?
Numerically I'm the swing I think. Or at least I am holding some power tonight because of immunity.
icon_bigboss :angel: :angel: :angel:

Reem

• Alumni