By Chris
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:13:04 pm
Reem wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:11:45 pm
Matty wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:10:40 pm

ill literally vote gillian to spite them dragging her
Ehhhhhhhh I don't know if I could to be honest with you. She exhausted me so much that just thinking about it wears me out
shes exhausting but i think shes tries hard and is as deserving as charlie and ron lol
Charlie was my Day 1 F2 and I can't really be too sour about him voting me out because I always planned on going to the end with Eric and Lauren if I had my wish.

I knew I couldn't trust Charlie, but I didn't have many options. Dude killed the social game, imo and I think he's cool as hell. Ron is a cockroach and I mean that in the best way possible. Dude can always find the will to live.

Michelle, well, I think she's sweet and cute and played one HELL of a UTR game, but I never really connected with her so she'd have to pull it out with questions to get my vote. Although, doesn't appear she needs it.

Chris

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Eric
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:19:45 pm
Chris wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:18:07 pm
Reem wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:16:42 pm

Are you referring to the hit list concocted by myself, susie, and michelle that Gillian just voted with? :crine:
YES HAHAHA.

And I'd be like "Ohh, bad moms alliance I bet Reem and Susie were calling the shots picking on poor Lauren and Aurora :(" and she was like NOPE, my plans too. Now let me tell you about JACQUIE.

Like, I don't believe her, but what a riot.
Omgggggggggggggggggggg I will literally throw hands if she tries to claim anything I did in this game as hers. :fire:
Oh she will, so better prepare good jury speech
Lauren liked this

Eric

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Matty
Posts Custom
Chris wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:20:09 pm

Ehhhhhhhh I don't know if I could to be honest with you. She exhausted me so much that just thinking about it wears me out
shes exhausting but i think shes tries hard and is as deserving as charlie and ron lol
Charlie was my Day 1 F2 and I can't really be too sour about him voting me out because I always planned on going to the end with Eric and Lauren if I had my wish.

I knew I couldn't trust Charlie, but I didn't have many options. Dude killed the social game, imo and I think he's cool as hell. Ron is a cockroach and I mean that in the best way possible. Dude can always find the will to live.

Michelle, well, I think she's sweet and cute and played one HELL of a UTR game, but I never really connected with her so she'd have to pull it out with questions to get my vote. Although, doesn't appear she needs it.
where did i stand in your plans? had i not flipped lmao
Lauren liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Randy
Posts Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:17:13 pm i was going for I don't make you Randy, baby... but got overruled.
This is the episode title in my heart

Randy

• Alumni
By Lauren
Custom Posts

And then we went 1,2,3 :teary: Your final three has been a source of contention over here lol
Chris liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Eric wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:21:01 pm
Chris wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:18:07 pm

YES HAHAHA.

And I'd be like "Ohh, bad moms alliance I bet Reem and Susie were calling the shots picking on poor Lauren and Aurora :(" and she was like NOPE, my plans too. Now let me tell you about JACQUIE.

Like, I don't believe her, but what a riot.
Omgggggggggggggggggggg I will literally throw hands if she tries to claim anything I did in this game as hers. :fire:
I've already got hers ready :crine: I just have to tweak things as I go. Y'all, I swear I will snap at the tribal though.
Eric, Lauren liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Susie
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:23:24 pm

I've already got hers ready :crine: I just have to tweak things as I go. Y'all, I swear I will snap at the tribal though.
Do you have any idea how much time we'll have? Or how many questions we'll get?

Susie

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Susie wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:24:42 pm

I think it's an hour and a half...I don't know, bruh...but I think Imma need you right now. I swear, susie, i will go for her jugular. SOS

Reem

• Alumni
By Chris
Posts Custom
Matty wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:21:35 pm

Eric was always end game, but I really did in the first, two rounds of merge? Want to work with you and go to the end because you were always honest with me and came to me with game talk. I knew that Charlie was working with Reem's Team so I had to fake it with him for the majority of merge and I wasn't all that tight with Lauren then.

That being said I wouldn't have changed anything I don't think because playing with Lauren was prob my favorite part of the whole game haha
Matty, Lauren liked this

Chris

• Alumni
By Susie
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:27:27 pm

I think it's an hour and a half...I don't know, bruh...but I think Imma need you right now. I swear, susie, i will go for her jugular. SOS
It's an online game, she's a real person, she's delicate in certain areas.
Lauren liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Chris
Posts Custom

I will give you my time slot if you slay her :heart:
Lauren, Reem liked this

Chris

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Susie wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:30:10 pm

Is she delicate in the jugular?
Randy liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Randy
Posts Custom
Chris wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:29:39 pm

Eric was always end game, but I really did in the first, two rounds of merge? Want to work with you and go to the end because you were always honest with me and came to me with game talk. I knew that Charlie was working with Reem's Team so I had to fake it with him for the majority of merge and I wasn't all that tight with Lauren then.

That being said I wouldn't have changed anything I don't think because playing with Lauren was prob my favorite part of the whole game haha
How much of a goat was I to you?

Randy

• Alumni
By Susie
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:31:17 pm

Who knows. All I'm saying is that the official Susie advice is stick with game facts whilst being kind. Because, we got facts for days.
Reem liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Chris
Posts Custom
Lauren wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:22:41 pm

And then we went 1,2,3 :teary: Your final three has been a source of contention over here lol
At the start of merge it was:

Eric and Charlie (buuuut I knew he had other peeps) ideally then after the first vote my closest allies, or so I thought, were Eric and Matty. After Matty flipped on me and Lauren and I hooked up the only thing I aimed for as a Final 3 was us.

I think that was all my deals?!

Oh and Ace, rip a king honestly.
Lauren liked this

Chris

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom

MY team? Lol That leads me to my question that I've asked everyone: Why was I such a threat and targeted so much? What could I have done differently? Be brutal.

Reem

• Alumni
By Matty
Posts Custom
Chris wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:33:17 pm
Lauren wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:22:41 pm

At the start of merge it was:

Eric and Charlie (buuuut I knew he had other peeps) ideally then after the first vote my closest allies, or so I thought, were Eric and Matty. After Matty flipped on me and Lauren and I hooked up the only thing I aimed for as a Final 3 was us.

I think that was all my deals?!

Oh and Ace, rip a king honestly.
sorry to be the bearer of bad news but laurens been cheating on you with randy :yikes:
Randy, Reem, Lauren and 1 others liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Chris
Posts Custom
Randy wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:32:22 pm

How much of a goat was I to you?
I actually never saw you as a goat and you'll see that in my confessional lol. I was annoyed that you booted Eric because I feel like that's when we lost all the power, but I would have LOVED Final 4 with you. We kicked it all the time so I thought you did it with others as well AND you won challenges.
Randy, Lauren liked this

Chris

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Susie wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:33:14 pm
Reem wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:31:17 pm

Who knows. All I'm saying is that the official Susie advice is stick with game facts whilst being kind. Because, we got facts for days.
*le sigh* You're not wrong. Damn I needed you in the game with me :sob: I can do this politically. :crown:

Reem

• Alumni