By Reem
Posts Custom
Matty wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:35:06 pm
Chris wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:33:17 pm
Lauren wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:22:41 pm

And then we went 1,2,3 :teary: Your final three has been a source of contention over here lol
At the start of merge it was:

Eric and Charlie (buuuut I knew he had other peeps) ideally then after the first vote my closest allies, or so I thought, were Eric and Matty. After Matty flipped on me and Lauren and I hooked up the only thing I aimed for as a Final 3 was us.

I think that was all my deals?!

Oh and Ace, rip a king honestly.
sorry to be the bearer of bad news but laurens been cheating on you with randy :yikes:
Big Facts. I took your spot as best man. Susie is the flower girl. Matty is the ring bearer since he's my son and shit :crine:
Matty, Lauren, Chris and 1 others liked this

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Lauren
Posts Custom
Lauren wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:22:41 pm

And then we went 1,2,3 :teary: Your final three has been a source of contention over here lol

Eric and Charlie (buuuut I knew he had other peeps) ideally then after the first vote my closest allies, or so I thought, were Eric and Matty. After Matty flipped on me and Lauren and I hooked up the only thing I aimed for as a Final 3 was us.

sorry to be the bearer of bad news but laurens been cheating on you with randy :yikes:
Yeah but Randy didn't say playing with me was his favorite part of the game so :dunno:
Matty, Chris liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Chris
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:34:45 pm
Chris wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:29:39 pm
Matty wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:21:35 pm

where did i stand in your plans? had i not flipped lmao
Eric was always end game, but I really did in the first, two rounds of merge? Want to work with you and go to the end because you were always honest with me and came to me with game talk. I knew that Charlie was working with Reem's Team so I had to fake it with him for the majority of merge and I wasn't all that tight with Lauren then.

That being said I wouldn't have changed anything I don't think because playing with Lauren was prob my favorite part of the whole game haha
MY team? Lol That leads me to my question that I've asked everyone: Why was I such a threat and targeted so much? What could I have done differently? Be brutal.
I targeted you because when the merge you and I talked sooo much over that break. Eric and I really wanted to work with you and you seemed receptive and said you did too. If I'm remembering wrong, I'm sorry! Aurora, Ron and Charlie told me that you were after me hard and after that I kinda just grouped you in with with Susie and Gillian.

Michelle had me stumped because I thought she was with Lauren, but I guess her allegiance were more to y'all. I would've worked with you at merge if you wanted to, but everyone else just made it seem like war. Considering the history Eric and I had with Susie, that probably didn't help.

BTW. Aurora, if you're reading this I didn't vote you out that first merge round, lmao.
Lauren, Aurora liked this

Chris

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Reem
Custom Posts
Chris wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:30:39 pm
Reem wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:27:27 pm
Susie wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:24:42 pm

Do you have any idea how much time we'll have? Or how many questions we'll get?
I think it's an hour and a half...I don't know, bruh...but I think Imma need you right now. I swear, susie, i will go for her jugular. SOS
I will give you my time slot if you slay her :heart:
Nah, susie is right. I don't need to be cruel. she really is emotional and I don't think I could live with myself if something happened in real life because of something I said. I'll be political, with facts and straightforwardness.
Matty, Lauren, Susie liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Susie
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:35:36 pm
Susie wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:33:14 pm
Reem wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:31:17 pm

Is she delicate in the jugular?
Who knows. All I'm saying is that the official Susie advice is stick with game facts whilst being kind. Because, we got facts for days.
*le sigh* You're not wrong. Damn I needed you in the game with me :sob: I can do this politically. :crown:
Yes you can! I prefer not to crush her. Facts are enough. So many facts. A monster list of facts.
Reem liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Randy
Custom Posts
Lauren wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:37:10 pm

Yeah but Randy didn't say playing with me was his favorite part of the game so :dunno:
Yeah cuz i didnt want to cry last night after being happy it was over :heart:
But yeah i talked casually with everyone and doing with you and lauren was SO RELIEVEING, talking the shit with you was always a fun part of the game chris, you are amazing there
and lauren wanted to kill me so it was fun by default
Lauren, Chris liked this

Randy

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Chris wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:38:05 pm
Reem wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:34:45 pm
Chris wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:29:39 pm

Eric was always end game, but I really did in the first, two rounds of merge? Want to work with you and go to the end because you were always honest with me and came to me with game talk. I knew that Charlie was working with Reem's Team so I had to fake it with him for the majority of merge and I wasn't all that tight with Lauren then.

That being said I wouldn't have changed anything I don't think because playing with Lauren was prob my favorite part of the whole game haha
MY team? Lol That leads me to my question that I've asked everyone: Why was I such a threat and targeted so much? What could I have done differently? Be brutal.
I targeted you because when the merge you and I talked sooo much over that break. Eric and I really wanted to work with you and you seemed receptive and said you did too. If I'm remembering wrong, I'm sorry! Aurora, Ron and Charlie told me that you were after me hard and after that I kinda just grouped you in with with Susie and Gillian.

Michelle had me stumped because I thought she was with Lauren, but I guess her allegiance were more to y'all. I would've worked with you at merge if you wanted to, but everyone else just made it seem like war. Considering the history Eric and I had with Susie, that probably didn't help.

BTW. Aurora, if you're reading this I didn't vote you out that first merge round, lmao.
Fair enough.

My last question: Do you know who had Taraku's idol?

Reem

• Alumni
By Chris
Posts Custom
Susie wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:22:32 pm
Susie wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:13:41 pm Could y'all clarify how the Crystal boot went down? Who voted for who?
:nudge:
Oof sorry.

POOR CRYSTAL.

I loved her, alright. To my knowledge, and Devens can correct me if I'm wrong, but Aurora was telling me to vote Susie and Susie was "being sketch" with Ace. The plan was to vote Susie, but Ace and I literally were like they have an idol. I think it was like 2 minutes until deadline and we just decided last minute that voting Crystal was best. We figured no one would've thought to play an idol on her. We did tell Randy because we didn't know if we could trust him. Ace told me that Susie told him someone told her she was the vote, which she was at the time. Either amazing psychology or we thought Randy leaked.

Sorry if you didn't, bro! I still enjoyed that we basically worked together until the end lol

Chris

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Susie wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:39:07 pm
Reem wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:35:36 pm
Susie wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:33:14 pm

Who knows. All I'm saying is that the official Susie advice is stick with game facts whilst being kind. Because, we got facts for days.
*le sigh* You're not wrong. Damn I needed you in the game with me :sob: I can do this politically. :crown:
Yes you can! I prefer not to crush her. Facts are enough. So many facts. A monster list of facts.
The cold part of my heart does not like this, but the soft part of my heart says aight LOL
Susie liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Lauren
Posts Custom
Randy wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:40:12 pm

But yeah i talked casually with everyone and doing with you and lauren was SO RELIEVEING, talking the shit with you was always a fun part of the game chris, you are amazing there
Oh I still wanna kill you don't worry :angel:
Susie, Randy liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Susie
Posts Custom

Also Lauren, I can't believe I'm doing this, but I have to defend Randy here. You did tell him quite clearly last night to stop being sappy if he wants to finish his first cup of coffee with you.
Lauren, Reem, Matty liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Randy
Custom Posts
Chris wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:41:30 pm
Susie wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:13:41 pm Could y'all clarify how the Crystal boot went down? Who voted for who?
Oof sorry.

POOR CRYSTAL.

I loved her, alright. To my knowledge, and Devens can correct me if I'm wrong, but Aurora was telling me to vote Susie and Susie was "being sketch" with Ace. The plan was to vote Susie, but Ace and I literally were like they have an idol. I think it was like 2 minutes until deadline and we just decided last minute that voting Crystal was best. We figured no one would've thought to play an idol on her. We did tell Randy because we didn't know if we could trust him. Ace told me that Susie told him someone told her she was the vote, which she was at the time. Either amazing psychology or we thought Randy leaked.

Sorry if you didn't, bro! I still enjoyed that we basically worked together until the end lol
I leaked. I leaked THE SECOND YALL SAID ANYTHING. And the fact through everything we kept talking about vote was the biggest insanity, love ya :heart:
Chris liked this

Randy

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Lauren wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:42:13 pm

Oh I still wanna kill you don't worry :angel:
I feel like we established yesterday that I'm too innocent to hear about yall's fetishes LMAO :angel:
Randy, Lauren liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Lauren
Custom Posts
Susie wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:43:15 pm

Also Lauren, I can't believe I'm doing this, but I have to defend Randy here. You did tell him quite clearly last night to stop being sappy if he wants to finish his first cup of coffee with you.
No no, that was Matty! Randy was the one I said was trying to push me to my limits :rofl:
Matty liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Susie
Posts Custom
Randy wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:43:24 pm

Oof sorry.

POOR CRYSTAL.

I leaked. I leaked THE SECOND YALL SAID ANYTHING. And the fact through everything we kept talking about vote was the biggest insanity, love ya :heart:
So your double secret agent status lasted the ENTIRE GAME???
Lauren, Randy, Chris liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Susie
Posts Custom
Susie wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:45:52 pm

Oof sorry.

POOR CRYSTAL.

So who voted for me?

Susie

• Alumni
By Susie
Posts Custom
Lauren wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:44:20 pm
Susie wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:43:15 pm

No no, that was Matty! Randy was the one I said was trying to push me to my limits :rofl:
My apologies, I can't seem to keep your men straight.
Matty, Lauren, Reem liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Randy
Posts Custom

Oof sorry.

POOR CRYSTAL.

There is a reason yall hated my game, and it was because i both couldnt lie right and could get away with so much
I was constantly leaking plans, either for getting my current allies safe or, once f8 hit, to see an end with Gillian and Charlie
Lauren, Reem liked this

Randy

• Alumni
By Chris
Custom Posts

Oof sorry.

POOR CRYSTAL.

Proof how great this cast was. I'd be like "I feel like Randy and me don't trust each other, but we talk a lot and actually vote together constantly?"

I just thought you wanted me out and iiiiii couldn't tell. Sorry I believe you about Ron, that was a whole thing.

u r a king :crown:
Susie liked this

Chris

• Alumni
By Susie
Custom Posts
Randy wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:48:44 pm
There is a reason yall hated my game, and it was because i both couldnt lie right and could get away with so much
I was constantly leaking plans, either for getting my current allies safe or, once f8 hit, to see an end with Gillian and Charlie
Oh for sure, but I'm still amazed it lasted this long. I thought your cover would have surely been blown right after I left.

Susie

• Alumni