By Lauren
Posts Custom
Susie wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:48:23 pm
Lauren wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:44:20 pm
Susie wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:43:15 pm

Also Lauren, I can't believe I'm doing this, but I have to defend Randy here. You did tell him quite clearly last night to stop being sappy if he wants to finish his first cup of coffee with you.
No no, that was Matty! Randy was the one I said was trying to push me to my limits :rofl:
My apologies, I can't seem to keep your men straight.
It's alright, that was pretty late, very understandable :rofl:
Susie, Reem liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Chris
Custom Posts
Randy wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:48:44 pm
Susie wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:45:52 pm
Randy wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:43:24 pm
I leaked. I leaked THE SECOND YALL SAID ANYTHING. And the fact through everything we kept talking about vote was the biggest insanity, love ya :heart:
So your double secret agent status lasted the ENTIRE GAME???
There is a reason yall hated my game, and it was because i both couldnt lie right and could get away with so much
I was constantly leaking plans, either for getting my current allies safe or, once f8 hit, to see an end with Gillian and Charlie
I didn't hate your game at all! I thought it was clever and it helped me out a ton at merge, too.
Randy liked this

Chris

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Randy
Custom Posts
Susie wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:50:40 pm

There is a reason yall hated my game, and it was because i both couldnt lie right and could get away with so much
I was constantly leaking plans, either for getting my current allies safe or, once f8 hit, to see an end with Gillian and Charlie
Oh for sure, but I'm still amazed it lasted this long. I thought your cover would have surely been blown right after I left.
I DID TOO. It was a godsend it wasnt to be honest.
Susie liked this

Randy

• Alumni
By Susie
Custom Posts
Chris wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:49:17 pm
Chris wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:41:30 pm

Oof sorry.

POOR CRYSTAL.

I loved her, alright. To my knowledge, and Devens can correct me if I'm wrong, but Aurora was telling me to vote Susie and Susie was "being sketch" with Ace. The plan was to vote Susie, but Ace and I literally were like they have an idol. I think it was like 2 minutes until deadline and we just decided last minute that voting Crystal was best. We figured no one would've thought to play an idol on her. We did tell Randy because we didn't know if we could trust him. Ace told me that Susie told him someone told her she was the vote, which she was at the time. Either amazing psychology or we thought Randy leaked.

Sorry if you didn't, bro! I still enjoyed that we basically worked together until the end lol
I leaked. I leaked THE SECOND YALL SAID ANYTHING. And the fact through everything we kept talking about vote was the biggest insanity, love ya :heart:
Proof how great this cast was. I'd be like "I feel like Randy and me don't trust each other, but we talk a lot and actually vote together constantly?"

I just thought you wanted me out and iiiiii couldn't tell. Sorry I believe you about Ron, that was a whole thing.

u r a king :crown:
I was so proud of flipping Randy, and he fed us sooo much intel, but then he didn't stick and I was so mad!!!
Aurora liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Chris
Custom Posts
Susie wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:46:25 pm
So who voted for me?
I think -

Crystal
Ace - Chris - Devens - Eric

Susie
Randy

Eric
Aurora - Crystal - Susie

?

Chris

• Alumni
By Randy
Posts Custom
Chris wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:41:30 pm

Oof sorry.

POOR CRYSTAL.

I loved her, alright. To my knowledge, and Devens can correct me if I'm wrong, but Aurora was telling me to vote Susie and Susie was "being sketch" with Ace. The plan was to vote Susie, but Ace and I literally were like they have an idol. I think it was like 2 minutes until deadline and we just decided last minute that voting Crystal was best. We figured no one would've thought to play an idol on her. We did tell Randy because we didn't know if we could trust him. Ace told me that Susie told him someone told her she was the vote, which she was at the time. Either amazing psychology or we thought Randy leaked.

Sorry if you didn't, bro! I still enjoyed that we basically worked together until the end lol
Proof how great this cast was. I'd be like "I feel like Randy and me don't trust each other, but we talk a lot and actually vote together constantly?"

I just thought you wanted me out and iiiiii couldn't tell. Sorry I believe you about Ron, that was a whole thing.

I thought you trusted me :laugh: but i couldnt stick with you because i was beginning to care alot more about threat assessment. And Ron IS a whole thing, you are absolutely great :crown:
Chris liked this

Randy

• Alumni
By Randy
Custom Posts
Chris wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:52:41 pm

So who voted for me?
I think -

Crystal

Susie
Randy

Eric
Aurora - Crystal - Susie

?
Incorrect, I voted Eric.
Susie liked this

Randy

• Alumni
By Chris
Posts Custom
Susie wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:52:37 pm

I was so proud of flipping Randy, and he fed us sooo much intel, but then he didn't stick and I was so mad!!!
Yeah, he was great. The only reason I was able to get the target on you was because I said you were the link between Randy/Devens and Reem's Team lol

I don't get why Randy and him voted you out though
Susie liked this

Chris

• Alumni
By Chris
Custom Posts
Randy wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:53:56 pm

So who voted for me?
I think -

Crystal

Susie
Randy

Eric
Aurora - Crystal - Susie

?
Incorrect, I voted Eric.
yikes tell me everything :tea:
Susie liked this

Chris

• Alumni
By Randy
Custom Posts
Chris wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:51:26 pm

I didn't hate your game at all! I thought it was clever and it helped me out a ton at merge, too.
Both thanks and fuck you i think? cant quite tell what this means
Lauren, Chris, Susie and 1 others liked this

Randy

• Alumni
By Randy
Posts Custom
Chris wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:53:59 pm

Yeah, he was great. The only reason I was able to get the target on you was because I said you were the link between Randy/Devens and Reem's Team lol

Threat assessment. Biggest target + was hyping my game, and after Aurora who knows who she goes for next
Chris, Susie liked this

Randy

• Alumni
By Chris
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:40:17 pm
Chris wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:38:05 pm
Reem wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:34:45 pm

MY team? Lol That leads me to my question that I've asked everyone: Why was I such a threat and targeted so much? What could I have done differently? Be brutal.
I targeted you because when the merge you and I talked sooo much over that break. Eric and I really wanted to work with you and you seemed receptive and said you did too. If I'm remembering wrong, I'm sorry! Aurora, Ron and Charlie told me that you were after me hard and after that I kinda just grouped you in with with Susie and Gillian.

Michelle had me stumped because I thought she was with Lauren, but I guess her allegiance were more to y'all. I would've worked with you at merge if you wanted to, but everyone else just made it seem like war. Considering the history Eric and I had with Susie, that probably didn't help.

BTW. Aurora, if you're reading this I didn't vote you out that first merge round, lmao.
Fair enough.

My last question: Do you know who had Taraku's idol?
lol maybe ask Ace
Randy, Reem liked this

Chris

• Alumni
By Randy
Posts Custom
Chris wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:54:41 pm

I think -

Crystal

Susie
Randy

Eric
Aurora - Crystal - Susie

?
Incorrect, I voted Eric.
This is what we are trying to figure out! We think crystal voted Susie for self preservation, did you talk to her at all that round?
Susie liked this

Randy

• Alumni
By Chris
Custom Posts
Randy wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:56:50 pm

Incorrect, I voted Eric.
This is what we are trying to figure out! We think crystal voted Susie for self preservation, did you talk to her at all that round?
:mindblown: :mindblown: :mindblown: :mindblown: :mindblown: :mindblown: :mindblown: :mindblown:
Susie, Aurora liked this

Chris

• Alumni
By Randy
Custom Posts
Chris wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:58:02 pm I feel even worse now lol
WAIT IS THAT WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED?

Randy

• Alumni
By Susie
Posts Custom
Chris wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:56:14 pm
Reem wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:40:17 pm
Chris wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:38:05 pm

I targeted you because when the merge you and I talked sooo much over that break. Eric and I really wanted to work with you and you seemed receptive and said you did too. If I'm remembering wrong, I'm sorry! Aurora, Ron and Charlie told me that you were after me hard and after that I kinda just grouped you in with with Susie and Gillian.

Michelle had me stumped because I thought she was with Lauren, but I guess her allegiance were more to y'all. I would've worked with you at merge if you wanted to, but everyone else just made it seem like war. Considering the history Eric and I had with Susie, that probably didn't help.

BTW. Aurora, if you're reading this I didn't vote you out that first merge round, lmao.
Fair enough.

My last question: Do you know who had Taraku's idol?
lol maybe ask Ace
Ha, at least I'd feel good about voting out an idol if that was the case.
Chris, Reem liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Chris wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:53:59 pm

And there's the "Reem's Team" again. This wasn't fully clarified in your explanation. Elaborate? 'cause if I ever do play again I'd rather NOT go into a merge with a target.
Lauren liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Chris
Custom Posts
Randy wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:59:02 pm
Chris wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:58:02 pm I feel even worse now lol
WAIT IS THAT WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED?
I mean, you tell me. I thought you voted out Susie this entire time. If she did, holy fuck are you lucky lol.

Crystal was an angel too, didn't deserve it tbh. Mad social threat.
Lauren liked this

Chris

• Alumni
By Susie
Posts Custom
Chris wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:57:44 pm
Randy wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:56:50 pm

:mindblown: :mindblown: :mindblown: :mindblown: :mindblown: :mindblown: :mindblown: :mindblown:
This has been me the ENTIRE GAME. I either made a funny joke in my confessional, or make a complete and utter ass of myself.
Chris, Reem liked this

Susie

• Alumni