By Reem
Custom Posts
Aurora wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:23:52 pm Michelle is in there too but didn't post.
Oh yeah, I see her now.

Gillian is in the first box but hasn't posted yet. Not sure where Ron is

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Aurora
Custom Posts
I'm sure this is fun to play but it is not fun to watch haha. I keep saying, I'd be in there by now! haha no probably not but its fun to yell at the screen
Susie, Reem, Matty liked this

Aurora

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Aurora wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:28:57 pm I'm sure this is fun to play but it is not fun to watch haha. I keep saying, I'd be in there by now! haha no probably not but its fun to yell at the screen
Yeah, no kidding though! I keep refreshing the password pages to see who is in but I don't think most of the castaways are posting.

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Reem
Posts Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:32:17 pm the final box will be them having to get 20 pieces of wood from the top of the mountain one at a time.
:crine: It has to be by sundown to matter, Jeff!

Reem

• Alumni
By Aurora
Posts Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:32:17 pm the final box will be them having to get 20 pieces of wood from the top of the mountain one at a time.
That was EMOTIONAL... best extinction island action to date though
Reem, Matty liked this

Aurora

• Alumni
By Lauren
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:24:25 pm
Aurora wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:23:08 pm Charlie in the lead
I am loving that we are coming together to help a drunken comrade :heart:
You are my heroes :heart:

Lauren

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Lock #3 Password

Overview: In order to solve the password for Lock #3, you must take the 3 words that you have just unscrambled, and find them in this word search. The password will be the coordinates of each word.

To get the coordinates, you must find the first letter of each word. The first number of the coordinate will be the number of columns ACROSS the first letter appears. The second number of the coordinates will be the number of rows DOWN. The final part of the coordinates will be the direction in which the word is traveling.

Find all three words, and put their coordinates back to back with no spaces or capital letters to get the password for Lock #2.
Example:
In this example the correct coordinates would be 117nw
Because the word is in the 11th column over, the 7th row down and is going North West or NW.
Your Password will look like this: 314n212s129ne

Challenge:

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Lauren wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:36:03 pm
Reem wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:24:25 pm
Aurora wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:23:08 pm Charlie in the lead
I am loving that we are coming together to help a drunken comrade :heart:
You are my heroes :heart:
:beer:
Lauren liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts
Ugh, I wanna talk to yall so much but trying to remain professional... fuck it. This reminds me of lauren's mimosa night when everyone was scrambling but she was just drunkenly agreeing to everyone and laughing.
Aurora, Reem, Susie and 2 others liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Aurora
Custom Posts
Jeff Probst wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:37:09 pm Ugh, I wanna talk to yall so much but trying to remain professional... fuck it. This reminds me of lauren's mimosa night when everyone was scrambling but she was just drunkenly agreeing to everyone and laughing.
Hahaha far better to break professionalism Jeff

Aurora

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:37:09 pm Ugh, I wanna talk to yall so much but trying to remain professional... fuck it. This reminds me of lauren's mimosa night when everyone was scrambling but she was just drunkenly agreeing to everyone and laughing.
Let's be honest though, Jeff, we're way more entertaining :crazy:

Omg we really are basically reliving that season LOL
Aurora, Lauren liked this

Reem

• Alumni