By Reem
Posts Custom
Susie wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:30:32 am
One thing they're doing here is offering food delivery where you don't have to come close to the customer. They drop it off, ring/knock, step back six feet, greet you or whatever and that's that.

I feel like we'll probably all get it eventually, since we have no immunity. It's a race to vaccine at this point.

One good thing is that I had been going in to my office to see clients and these days, we only do Zoom/Skype calls, which is actually working much better, much more efficient, and I may switch to a virtual office altogether. A friend of mine is an attorney and she has a 100% virtual office and it works out really well.
You are 100% right. The human race has the immune system of a wet paper bag. I've been making fun of my coworkers (2 are freaking out about this virus) with these same sentiments. What gets me is my brand thinks disinfecting and wearing gloves, which is what WE'VE ALWAYS DONE, is the only reminder needed.

Sooooooo you're gonna remind us to do the same shit we've been doing and let us cancel certain reservations from international travel? Why am I in a webinar for this?

I have a few friends who utilize office time solely virtually. I haven't heard any negatives lol cheaper, and you can wear only your underwear while meeting people. Win/win scenario lol

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Reem
Posts Custom
Ron wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:57:33 am There are multiple confirmed cases in NYC, and my company's UK office had a confirmed case. They had to evacuate the floor and everyone is working from home for 2 weeks. I might start working from home as a precaution, I am so lucky I can do that.

I am supposed to get on a plane to Miami on Wednesday, but Florida just reported their first 2 deaths. Debating if the sunshine and beach time is worth it lol. @Chris - is it bad down there???
That's a perk of data jobs! Unfortunately, if we have an epidemic here it'll be all salaried managers hands on deck. I'll have a skeleton crew.

Game related, but when did michelle tell you about the idol? I got a bet going on a timeline lol

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Ron wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:23:44 am Oh god I have no idea. I think around the vote at 8? Was that Eric?
That sounds about right, damn I was off by 2 votes :crine: but was right that it was after my boot.

How did she present it to you? Was it info leverage, target placing, etc.?

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Ron
Custom Posts
She only told me about Gillians idol, not hers. The plan was we would make Randy, Eric, Chris, Lauren target Gillian and then she would play the idol so we could boot Eric and keep numbers. Something like that. Sorry Eric 😘
Reem liked this

Ron

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Ron wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:47:12 am She only told me about Gillians idol, not hers. The plan was we would make Randy, Eric, Chris, Lauren target Gillian and then she would play the idol so we could boot Eric and keep numbers. Something like that. Sorry Eric 😘
Perfection :loveeyes:
Ron liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Gillian has gotta stop with this jac thing. Everyone knows I was gunning for jac since the ranking dropped. FFS

And it was premerge. Just stop.
Chris, Lauren liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Eric
Posts Custom
So it turns out Gillian wanted me gone from the start of the merge. Funny, she barely knew me at that time :yikes: :yikes:

Eric

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Eric wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:52:42 am So it turns out Gillian wanted me gone from the start of the merge. Funny, she barely knew me at that time :yikes: :yikes:
She was super laser focused on you lol I had to talk to her a million times about how it's beneficial to keep you around vs chris. There was no talking to her though, which is why I'd just pop in and be like "we're voting X"

Reem

• Alumni
By Eric
Posts Custom
Being focused on someone is not a plan if 'she needed' 4 times to vote me out it is not good engeenired plan
Reem, Chris liked this

Eric

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Eric wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:08:35 am Being focused on someone is not a plan if 'she needed' 4 times to vote me out it is not good engeenired plan
No kidding. I agree 10000%
Eric liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Susie
Posts Custom
Devens, I feel I must ask you something, as it's been a bit of a meme with me all season. What do you do in your office? What sort of work? Haha, just curious about you!
Reem, Matty liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:24:45 pm i wonder if gillian still thinks she can win lmao i just want to see some sort of self awareness
I would too.

Her responses to these questions makes me feel like a sleazeball, but I wouldn't have changed how i played the game with her...except be more aggressive about her playing her idol on me.

She was my perfect goat and i groomed her for too long. For that reason alone i cant vote for her.
Matty liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Eric
Posts Custom
I must say i am thinking about voting for Charlie now. Michelle is doing fine too. Gillian is delusional as always
Reem liked this

Eric

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Eric wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:37:58 pm I must say i am thinking about voting for Charlie now. Michelle is doing fine too. Gillian is delusional as always
Agreed about G. I can't vote charlie for the same reasons I can't vote G. He was another of my goats and I can't vote people I manipulated the whole time.he admitted he couldn't vote me, and I doubt he nor G would have ever voted against me.

Michelle would have cut me, and she actively decided against using her idol on me because she knew I was putting a target on her. Massive respect from me.

Reem

• Alumni
By Susie
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:24:45 pm i wonder if gillian still thinks she can win lmao i just want to see some sort of self awareness
This is the most interesting part of the game for me, how different people's self-perceptions can be from, in this case, everyone else's. It's possible that G is the least "odd" one in her social/family circle and that others gravitate towards her for her honesty and wisdom. Of course, the absolute opposite is also a possibility, but we just don't know.
Reem, Matty, Lauren liked this

Susie

• Alumni