By Reem
Custom Posts
Susie wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:38:35 pm I'm surprised Gillian didn't realize Matty could pass message back and forth.
Yeah, that was weird. Matty sent me your message btw, I don't remember if I sent any to you using him. I told him to trust you and Crystal though (Sorry, Aurora! You had just voted for me the last round lol )
Matty, Aurora liked this

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Reem
Posts Custom
Susie wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:40:11 pm And go Michelle! She brought out all the guns with her personal story. The nice part is I have no doubt all those things are true. I enjoyed her having a moment during final tribal.
I did too. I had no idea about her upbringing, but it makes complete sense now. I'm very very very proud of her. I'm proud of all 3 of them in different ways, but I don't think I came across well. She's such a badass though, and her answer to game into real life deal hit me in the feels
Susie liked this

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Susie
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:40:56 pm
Susie wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:38:35 pm I'm surprised Gillian didn't realize Matty could pass message back and forth.
Yeah, that was weird. Matty sent me your message btw, I don't remember if I sent any to you using him. I told him to trust you and Crystal though (Sorry, Aurora! You had just voted for me the last round lol )
Did you leak any of that to the guys Matty?

Reem, M told me he was in with the women, no matter what side he ended up on, so I figured you'd secured him by then.
Reem liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Susie wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:45:26 pm

Reem, M told me he was in with the women, no matter what side he ended up on, so I figured you'd secured him by then.
The last bit I heard from Matty before you message said you and aurora were the targets of the guys and they were favoring crystal.

I thought I had secured him until Michelle told me, after he joined our tribe, that he also made final agreements with her and Lauren. However, apparently I did have him more than I thought since he said he would have voted with us :sob:
Susie, Matty liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Matty
Custom Posts

i didnt leak anything to the guys, i pretended like i was only getting info from wardog and how ron was targeting marcus and being a loose cannon which kindve drove the force between him and the other men
Reem, Susie liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Matty
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:47:34 pm

The last bit I heard from Matty before you message said you and aurora were the targets of the guys and they were favoring crystal.

I thought I had secured him until Michelle told me, after he joined our tribe, that he also made final agreements with her and Lauren. However, apparently I did have him more than I thought since he said he would have voted with us :sob:
i wanted to be with both u/susie/gill and michelle/aurora/lauren. i didnt realize how close yall were because i wanted to be both sides fourth person and didnt think it would come off as me not wanting to work with u had it been exposed woops
Reem, Lauren liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:57:14 pm

i wanted to be with both u/susie/gill and michelle/aurora/lauren. i didnt realize how close yall were because i wanted to be both sides fourth person and didnt think it would come off as me not wanting to work with u had it been exposed woops
There were very few people in this game I felt that I couldn't manipulate so well, you were one of them for what it's worth. although some of your comments lead me to believe I did better than I thought I did with you.

Aurora, susie, michelle, lauren, and ron were the others. I didn't have extensive interaction with eric, chris, randy, or devens to say one way or the other. I think they did a great job on the cast because of this!
Matty, Lauren liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Matty
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:07:40 pm

There were very few people in this game I felt that I couldn't manipulate so well, you were one of them for what it's worth. although some of your comments lead me to believe I did better than I thought I did with you.

Aurora, susie, michelle, lauren, and ron were the others. I didn't have extensive interaction with eric, chris, randy, or devens to say one way or the other. I think they did a great job on the cast because of this!
ive got to agree, and yeah you did manipulate me a bit haha. i second handidly got the votes on you during the aurora vote and then kept you because you made me feel bad about it lmaoo
Reem liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom

Also, for what it's worth, Susie. You were still on my list for F3, I was just going to see how the game played out but you ended up getting booted. Gillian, however, was in my true F3 when Julie ghosted. If you kept playing so hard I would have had to cut you though, and it would have hurt me. I will never know how the game would have turned out had you not been voted out; however, I honestly think my prior statement stands. We would have ran the game and I would have been ultimately booted. You would win my vote.
Susie liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:09:49 pm
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:07:40 pm

ive got to agree, and yeah you did manipulate me a bit haha. i second handidly got the votes on you during the aurora vote and then kept you because you made me feel bad about it lmaoo
GOOD lol Talk about some 9 fucking lives :crine: :devil:

Reem

• Alumni
By Susie
Posts Custom

Much of this was because we had SO MANY double agents. If you couldn't declare one side or the other, we could only assume your side wasn't ours.
Reem, Matty liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Susie
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:11:04 pm

Also, for what it's worth, Susie. You were still on my list for F3, I was just going to see how the game played out but you ended up getting booted. Gillian, however, was in my true F3 when Julie ghosted. If you kept playing so hard I would have had to cut you though, and it would have hurt me. I will never know how the game would have turned out had you not been voted out; however, I honestly think my prior statement stands. We would have ran the game and I would have been ultimately booted. You would win my vote.
Oh I know. I certainly don't fault you one way or the other, it's just a game and you and I both knew that. Our dream plan was so perfect though, sigh. I'm really happy that at least all three people in the final were our allies.
Reem liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Susie wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:17:26 pm

Oh I know. I certainly don't fault you one way or the other, it's just a game and you and I both knew that. Our dream plan was so perfect though, sigh. I'm really happy that at least all three people in the final were our allies.
Me too; although I still wish it were us up there :grin: I think that last tribal would have been more :fire: :crown: :crown:
Susie liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Susie
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:18:26 pm

Me too; although I still wish it were us up there :grin: I think that last tribal would have been more :fire: :crown: :crown:
I apologize, I completely missed this bit in your opening remark to Charlie, "My ideal F3 when I was booted included you too for the same reasons I was going to bring Gillian."

Sorry about that. I really didn't mind, but I'm also glad I was in your F3 up to that point, at least theoretically, haha. I'm sorry if it came off poorly.
Reem liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Susie
Posts Custom

I'm living vicariously through Michelle, lol.
Reem liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Susie wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:25:02 pm

I'm living vicariously through Michelle, lol.
SAME lol

I wanted to respond to Charlie's response to my brutality with "of course there's bias, I've been on the same tribe as her since day freaking 1." I obviously did not respond that way.
Susie liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Devens
Custom Posts
Susie wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:49:15 pm Devens, I feel I must ask you something, as it's been a bit of a meme with me all season. What do you do in your office? What sort of work? Haha, just curious about you!
My real work in real life?
Reem liked this

Devens

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Devens wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:16:28 pm
Susie wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:49:15 pm Devens, I feel I must ask you something, as it's been a bit of a meme with me all season. What do you do in your office? What sort of work? Haha, just curious about you!
I just want to know if you're an FBI agent or not lol
Devens liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Devens
Posts Custom
I am a corporate funder for one of the 10 largest mortgage companies in the US. Though I just got a promotion this past week so starting next month I will be doing something different :grin:
Reem, Susie liked this

Devens

• Alumni
By Devens
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:18:52 pm
I just want to know if you're an FBI agent or not lol
:crine: :crine: :crine: :crine: I would have to tell you if I was a cop right :wink:
Reem liked this

Devens

• Alumni